Sequel: 4 Devils

Chelsea Dawn

Chapter 1

Fernando sang along to Ramble On by Led Zeppelin as it played on the Ipod hooked up to his speakers, making sure everything was packed for this trip. I deserve this, we won the FA Cup, he thought with a smile.

He checked his bags and placed them by the door as he placed his keys, wallet, passport and visa in his bag, taking the elevator down to the garage. "Great job you lads did, we beat the bloody Gunners", said the cab driver as he helped him put the bags in the boot.

"Gracias, Juan was our team MVP", he said modestly.

"But you scored the game winner, Mr. Torres. That's bloody god", said the driver.

"Verdad, senor", he agreed.

The drive to Heathrow was a short one as there was little traffic this early in the morning. The cab stopped at the Air Canada terminal and Fernando paid the driver as he helped him get the bags out of the boot. "Have a nice flight, Mr. Torres", he said.

"Gracias, senor", he replied.

Fernando checked in his bags and went through security before finding his gate. The Air Canada jet was still loading bags as he found an empty seat, placing the hoodie over his face and checking his phone. At least in Montreal, people won't recognize me, it'll be something different, he mused.

"Air Canada flight #611 to Montreal is now boarding, Business class passengers please come to the desk", said the woman at the counter.

Fernando lined up at the counter and showed the boarding pass and his ID and passport before he walked through the gate. He found his seat and buckled his seat belt before taking out his copy of the Silmarillion and the Ipod and placing them in the pouch in front of the seat. I'm going to chill tonight but tomorrow I start my sightseeing, he mused.

Fernando barely paid attention to the flight attendants as they went through the safety procedures., knowing it was always the same. "This is your captain speaking, welcome aboard Air Canada Flight #611 nonstop to Montreal, we will arrive at Dorval Airport in approximately seven hours so relax and enjoy your flight", said the pilot, repeating it in French.

"We are now approaching Dorval International Airport, please fasten your seat belts and place our chairs and trays in the upright and secure position", said the pilot as the instructions were repeated in French

Fernando watched as the city came into view, not feeling tired as he thought he would. It's an adrenalin thing, maybe I can go out for dinner and drinks later, he mused.

The plane landed and he grabbed his bags and left, grabbing the bags on the conveyor belt and walking outside towards the cabs. "Bienvenue a Montreal, monsieur", said the cab driver.

"Bienvenidos, senor. The Fairmount", said Fernando.

"Ah, sont Espagnol, monsieur?", asked the driver.

"Si, de Madrid. I live in London, though, this is my vacation", he said.

"Bien, monsieur. I hope you like your stay here, Montreal is the best city in the world", said the driver.

Fernando paid the driver and got the bags out of the trunk as he walked into the lobby of the grand hotel. "Bienvenue, monsieur", said the woman at the front desk.

"Si, senora. Reservation for Torres", he said.

"Here it is, hope you enjoy your stay here, monsieur Torres. You have room 617", she said.

Fernando nodded in thanks as he took the elevator up to his room. The corridors were empty as he wheeled the bags to the room, sliding in the keycard as the light turned green. The room was a single but big with a large canopy bed facing a wall-mounted plasma TV, the bay windows with a great view of downtown Montreal. He quickly unpacked his bags and toiletries before hooking up his laptop to the hotel Wi-Fi, checking his email and seeing if anyone was on Skype.

"Hola Nando. Estas en Montreal con las chicas Francesas?", teased Sergio.

"Si, estoy en Montreal pero esta relajando ahora, voy afuerda en las tardes", replied Fernando.

"Estas frio, Nando? Aqui en Sevilla esta caliente y las chicas tienen bikinis puerto", said Sergio with a grin.

"Son un poco caliente aqui, Sese. Y voy a beber cerveza y mira la cuidad, voy a hacer mucho aqui", he retorted.

"Si, pero estoy en la playa, tienen chicas en bikinis, muchas chics de Alemannia y Suecia, muchas rubias", said Sergio approvingly.

"Si, tu gustas las rubias, Sese. Voy a dormir un poco ahora, hasta luego", he said.

"Hasta luego, Nando", replied Sergio.

Fernando stripped down to his boxers and crawled into bed, tiredness coming over him like a wave. I can't wait to explore the city, he thought before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is something I've been working on while on holiday when I was stuck without internet access, Sol Duga appears in some of my other stories and they will be explained in a few chapters. Feedback is welcome