Sequel: 4 Devils

Chelsea Dawn

Chapter 11

Fernando and Juan looked at each other as they stood outside the locker room at Stamford Bridge. "Vamanos, amigo", said Juan.

Fernando nodded as he grabbed the knob and slowly turned it and entered the room. "Blimey, how are you blokes doing?", exclaimed Jack, going over and clapping them on the back.

"Buenos dias, Jack", said Juan.

"You're the Spanish chaps? You don't look Spanish", said midfielder George Evans with a frown.

"We get that a lot. I am Fernando Torres and this is Juan Mata", he said.

"Blimey, you chaps speak English", exclaimed George.

"Verdad, senor Evans", said Juan with a chuckle.

"Mr. Torres, Mr. Mata, the kits are inside your lockers", said the team's equipment manager Charlie Green as the elderly man led them to two lockers in the corner.

"Gracias, senor", said Fernando.

"You Spanish blokes got good manners. Call me Charlie, anything you need just ask", said the older man.

Inside the lockers were their kits, a practice one, a blue one for home games and a yellow one for away games along with socks, shoes, athletic supporters and shin guards. The two Spaniards changed into their practice uniforms and followed their teammates onto the pitch. They had a sense of deja vu as they walked onto the pitch htey had trod so many times before, the stadium considerably smaller than in the 21st century. Many of the players were led in stretching exercises by one of the coaches while a few ran laps around the back edge of the pitch, a few of htem glancing their away. Fernando and Juan joined the group doing stretches and were glad that fitness routines were similar, following the lead of their new teammates.

"You must be Torres and Mata, I'm the manager Billy Hamilton", said the middle-aged man in a blue Chelsea windbreaker.

"Si, I am Fernando Torres and this is Juan Mata, senor Hamilton", said Fernando.

"Call me Mr. Hamilton, I'm an Englishman born and bred. And I'm glad you speak English, that's all I know", said the manager with a chuckle.

"Si, I improved my English so I could read Kipling in the original English. I've always wanted to live in England and the way things are going in Spain it is a good time to come here", said Juan sardonically.

"Kipling is bloody good, make me want to visit India", said Hamilton.

"I read Jungle Book as a child in Spanish and I learned English in primary school, that was my best subject in school", said Juan.

"Me too, I prefer the King Arthur stories and the old ones, the Welsh ones", said Fernando.

"You two are smart chaps, I think we are going to get along just fine", said Hamilton.

The team went through a few drills and then played a scrimmage with Fernando and Juan on different sides. Hamilton watched his team and nodded in approval as Fernando ran circles around the defense and scored two goals while Juan scored one and intercepted several passes that led to goals, giving him a goal and two assists.

"Boys, that was a right good scrimmage. I really liked what we saw out there, especially the new blokes. Torres, Mata, you guys are bloody good, too bad the Spanish league might go tits up but that means you can play here on Chelsea FC. Anywawys, you fellows got tomorrow off but practice Wednesday", said Hamilton.

The team was in a good mood as they headed back to their locker room. "We can go to the Blue Lion, that's the casino Mr. Watson owns", said Jack as he took off his gloves.

"Isn't that illegal?", asked Juan.

"He pays off the coppers, there's a ton of these places in the city. Besides, he also owns the Peach House and that's a place with a lot of fine ladies", said George with a knowing smirk.

"Is that what I think it is?", asked Fernando.

"Yeah, but you got wives so you can't go. I'm single, if I didn't get any my willy is going to fall off", said Jack as the men laughed.

Sí, si se mantiene malditas putas, tu pene se va a caer, thought Juan in distaste.

Fernando and Juan finished their showers and changed into their street clothes, saying goodbye to their teammates and leaving the stadium. "Me gusta el entrenador y nuestros compañeros de equipo, lástima que no lo vimos", said Juan.

"Verdad, but he probably doesn't watch practices. I hope the girls aren't bored, I don't think many women had jobs back then", said Fernando.

"We'll take them out later", said Juan.

"I'm glad there's a cleaning lady, imagine cleaning this place without modern appliances", said Violette with a shudder.

Christina nodded as the door opened, Juan and Fernando taking off their kits and walking inside the flat. "We are taking you out tonight ladies, it's the least we can do", said Juan.

"There's a cleaning lady here, Juan. And you ought to rest up", said Christina.

"WE can rest up with our ladies", teased Fernando.

Violette smiled at the tall Spaniard and led him to the room, watching as he took off his suit and placed it in the closet. She laid back in bed and admired his muscular arms, lean toned torso and muscular thighs as Fernando gave her a knowing wink. "Te gustas, corazon?", he drawled.

"You are very fit, my brother is super fit too, but, sacre bleu", she giggled.

Fernando just laughed as he joined her in the bed, taking her into his arms and kissing her lips. "Of course, Blanca Nieves. I wouldn't have a job otherwide and I want to defend myself against your brother", he quipped.

Violette chuckled at her boyfriend and her arms went around his torso. Fernando savored the feeling of her cuddling against him as he stroked her hair, the thick shiny black strands like silk. "Tienes pelo negra mas lina, corazon", he murmured.

Violette had an idea as she let go of his embrace and got off the bed. Fernando watched with interest as she took off her shirt and her skirt followed by her bra, her long black hair covering her breasts. His eyes narrowed and turned dark with lust at the sight as she sauntered over to the bed and straddled his hips, tossing back her hair to reveal her breasts. With a low growl, Fernando rolled her over so she was on the bottom, leaning over and capturing her lips in a powerful kiss. "No haces juego para mi, Blanca Nieves", he groaned. His lips moved lower down her neck and to her breasts as he planted little kisses and then sucked on her nipples, his tongue running over the stiff little peaks.

Fernando moved his hand lower and slid his fingers into her panties and genlty moved them inside her, his lips still on her breast. Violette moaned at the sensation and lifted her hips slightly to allow him to remove her panties, feeling his erection poking through his boxers. He watched as she lowered them down his legs and gently stroked him, his breathing heavy and his eyes dark with lust. Violette let go of his erection and kissed him as he parted her legs and wider and entered her body, groaning against her lips. "Corazon", he whispered as he thrust into her body. Violette wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as he continued thrusting into her body, his lips leaving hers and sucking on the tender skin of her throat. She whimpered softly as the pleasure raced through her body as he continued his thrusts, her climax racing near. She cried out his name and shut her eyes tight as she felt him thrust one last time into her body, his arms going around her waist and holding her tight.

Fernando held her close and stroked her hair as she snuggled against him. "I hope we didn't wake up Juan and Christina", she teased.

"They are probably having their bit of fun, Fernando. We ought to rest up before we got out later", said Violette.

"Dulces suenos, Blanca Nieves", he murmured.