Sequel: 4 Devils

Chelsea Dawn

Chapter 13

The group made their way upstairs to their flat and prepared for bed. Juan stripped down to his boxers and watched as Christina went to the bathroom, his blue eyes raking in her body in the cream silk nightie with her blond hair tied back in a messy bun. "Estas muy linda, mi pequena carda", he murmured.

"What does that mean?", she asked.

Juan extended his hand and had her sit on his lap, gently cupping her chin and looking into her green eyes. "You are beautiful, my little Scottish thistle", he said, leaning over and kissing her lips.

Christina moaned softly as he kissed her, his lips gradually applying more pressure until they parted under his. Juan groaned and his arms went around her waist as he kissed her and his toyed with hers, feeling her relax against him. He broke the kiss and his lips moved lower across her jaw and down her throat, planting little kisses as she moaned. Juan slid her off his lap and led her to the bed as he kissed her again, his hand sliding up her thigh. Christina kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck as her fingers tangled in his curly brown hair, feeling him growl against her lips. "No hace eso, amor", he groaled.

Juan reached for the hem of her slip and slowly pulled it over her head, a slow grin forming on hislips and his blue eyes filled with desire when he saw her bare breasts. "Estas tanta bonita, mi pequena carda", he whispered. He kissed her again and his hand moved to her breasts as he heard the slight hitch in her breathing, feeling her nipples instantly hardening at his touch. His lips left hers and moved lower down her neck as he planted little kisses on the sensitive skin, his lips planting more kisses on the swell of her breasts. Christina felt desire pooling in her belly as Juan kissed her breasts, drawing one nipple into his mouth and gently sucking on it. She moaned at the sensation and his beard rubbed against the sensitive skin of her breast as she ran her fingers through his curly hair. Juan buried his face between her breasts and inhaled her scent as he continued sucking on her nipples, feelling himself grow aroused as she squirmed on his lap.

Juan lifted his face from her breasts and gave her a soft kiss as he carefully untangled her legs from around him, his hand resting on her bare hip and his fingers resting on the waistband of her panties. Christina moaned into the kiss and moved her hips so he could slide down her panties, her green eyes wide as he brushed against her heated core. Juan broke the kiss and watched her face as he began to finger her, seeing the surprise on her face turn to pleasure as she responded to his touch. Christina felt desire grow hot in her belly and her eyes were narrowed in pleasure as he toyed with her aroused flesh, her breathing low and heavy. She watched and her heart thudded furiously when Juan parted her legs and he kissed her inner thighs. "Relajarse, mi amor", he murmured.

Christina was still but her heart thudded furiously in her chest as he kissed up her thighs, letting out a moan as he kissed between her legs. "Juan", she cried out.

"Confia a mi", he murmured.

Christina moaned softly and clutched onto his hair as Juan lay between her legs and began to eat her. The pleasure was not like anything she had ever felt before, growing even more intense with every flick of his tonuge and touch of his lips, her skin feeling warmer and her heart pounding like a bass drum. "Me gusta tu sabor, amor", he groaned. Christina felt as though she was climbing higher and higher on a roller coaster as he continued working on her, his tongue flicking against her clit as her eyes shut tight against the pleasure. Soft whimpers escaped her lips as the pleasure started to become too much and she sobbed his name, her eyes shut tight against the wave of lust that now crashed over her. Juan felt her fingers in his hair and knew she was close to her peak, his hand resting on her taut belly as he felt the muscles there. Christina whimpered and cried out his name as the climax overtook her, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Juan emerged from between her legs and smiled at the soft look on her face, her skin flushed and her green eyes hazy. He kissesd her and Christina moaned against his lips when she felt his erection against her thigh. Juan broke the kiss and momentarily let go of her to take off his boxers, biting back a groan when she stroked him. "Ay, Christina. No haces eso ahora', he groaned.

Christina let go of him and Juan took her into his arm and kissed her, parting her legs and moving into her body. Juan moaned against her lips and lay still for a moment to relish the feeling, slowly thrusting in and out of her body. Christina wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed as he moved inside her body, their tongues dueling madly. Juan broke the kiss and looked down into her face, moving to her ear and whispering dirty things in Spanish. His husky voice and his words made desire flood through her as he continued thrusting into her body, feeling her climax near. Juan groaned in Spanish as he thrust harder and faster into her body, his own climax drawing near. Christina moaned his name as he cursed in Spanish and thrust one last time into her body, feeling himself release into her warmth.

Juan felt her arms around him and snuggled into her embrace, gently kissing her lips as Christina ran her fingers through his brown curls. "I do hope we did not wake them up", she giggled.

"Que mala chica, mi carda. Pienso que ellos estaba haciendo ese tambien, verdad? Buenas noches", he said, kissing her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short chapter of sexy time :D