Sequel: 4 Devils

Chelsea Dawn

Chapter 16

"We beat the bloody Rangers and I hope we don't go back to Glasgow for a long time", said Jack as the coach left Glasgow city limits.

"Eses gentes son malos, mierda. Quien cono es mal con ellos?", asked Juan in horror.

"Reckon it ain't nice what you said, but I agree. Lucky you wasn't there when they lose playing Celtic, there's riots", said Jim.

Fernando wished he had his Ipod as he watched the city recede in the distance. The crowd at Ibrox Stadium had to be the roughest he had ever seen, fans chanting obscene things about the Pope and regularly throwing things on the pitch, wondering if Chelsea would make it out alive. I hope we never play that place again, he thought with a shudder.

He looked around and saw a group of players passing around a whiskey bottle and play poker while others dozed and the manager and his staff sat up front. I can't wait to see Violette again, I miss her, he thought with a smile.

Juan nodded in agreement as he took out a book from his bag, handing another to Fernando. He read his copy of Just So Stories while Fernando read The Once and Future King, hoping this would make the time go faster. The other players ignored them as the coach made its way south to London, everyone glad when they finally arrived at Stamford Bridge that night. "You read Kipling, Juan? He's bloody good", exclaimed Jack.

"Si, he's always been one of my favorite writers and one of the first I read in English. I would have read Kim but I wanted something lighter", he replied.

"I really liked the one about the cat explaining about the quagga, my nan saw one at the zoo when she was a child. That was a pretty beast, she said", said Jack sadly.

"Si, if only people hadn't killed them like that", said Juan as Jack nodded.

The two Spaniards made their way back to their building and were greeted by the women. "Was Glasgow really that bad?", asked Violette, taking Fernando's jacket from his shoulders.

"Si, Blanca Nieves. Glasgow is the ugliest place I've ever seen, and the people racist con mierda. They don't like foreigners or Catholics and we honestly thought the fans would invade the pitch and kill us. And this crap still goes on", he said in disgust.

"Verdad, Nando", agreed Juan.

Christina emerged from the kitchen with a bottle of Black and White and four tumblers, pouring them each a generous amount of the Scotch. "My grandda said the same thing, at least it'sn ot as filthy in the 21st century. Did you see anything unusual?", she asked, handing them each a glass.

"Gracias, corazon. Watson just hung around the manager and coaches, I guess the London and Glasgow underworlds have nothing to do with each other. Luckily we don't go back on the road for a week and a half, we're playing Aston Villa in Birmingham and Swansea on the next trip", he said.

"And what did you ladies do?", asked Fernando, sipping his whiskey.

"We go to museums with Mabel, Johnny's wife. She obtained an A level in art and draws, since she doesn't have a job and she has a cleaning lady she has a lot of free time", said Violette.

"Keep an eye on her, you never know if something could happen to her or the baby. And if she says anything about Watson, let us know", said Fernando.

"A guy like him, I don't think he says anything to her", said Juan.

"You never know, Juan. What's for dinner, we went all the way from Glasgow to here", said Fernando.

"I made a tortierre and I'll put in the oven now, I had an idea", said Violette as she went to the kitchen.

Juan finished his whiskey and turned on the radio, fiddling with the dial until some swing music came over the speakers. His lips turned up in a smile and his blue eyes lit up as he took Christina's hand and pulled her close, giving her a quick kiss and leading her in a foxtrot as Fernando laughed. Violette emerged from the kitchen and Fernando took her into his arms, his hand on her waist as he led her in a fast waltz. The song ended as Juan poured them each another whisky, the grin still on his face. "I missed you so much, mi pequena carda", he murmured.

"Not now, Juan", she teased as he just laughed.

Juan sat up in bed and watched as Christina sat at her vanity and brushed her hair, the gleaming honey-colored waves falling down her back. "Tienes pelo rubia muy hermosa, mi pequena Escosia", he murmured.

"Tapadh leat, Juan", she replied.

"I want you to speak more Gaelic, Christina. It's an unusual language", he said.

"I know a little, if I grew up in the islands I would know more. And do speak Spanish more often, Senor Mata", she teased.

Juan chuckled as he got up from the bed and moved behind her, brushing the hair away from her shoulder and planting a kiss there. "Eres muy hermosa y lindas, mi Escosia pequena. Y te amo mucho", he whispered.

Christina felt shivers go down for spine as his lips planted little kisses along the base of her neck and bare shoulders, murmuring softly in Spanish. Juan smiled when he fel thte tremor go through her body, lightly kissing her pulse point as he felt the blood surge beneath his lips. "Vamonos aqui, mi Escosia", he murmured, leading her over to the bed.

Juan kissed her again as his hands moved under slip, smiling against her lips when he felt her breasts and hard nipples. He broke the kiss and removed the slip before kissing her again, his lips leaving hers and moving lower. Christina moaned softly as his lips planted kisses along the swell of her breasts before kissing her nipples, sucking them into his mouth as she moaned. Juan groaned against her breasts when she ran her fingers through his hair and his hands were on her hips, feeling painfully aroused.

Juan lifted his face from her breasts and removed his shirt, pulling her close as they fell back on the bed. He kissed her again and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties as he slid them down her legs, Christina moaning into the kiss when he stroked her thigh. "Necessitas paciencas, Christina", he murmured.

Christina moaned and parted her legs wider as Juan continued to finger her, her desire growing stronger with every passing second. She gave him a look when he removed his fingers but a slow smile formed on her face when she saw him remove his shorts, rejoining her on the bed and kissing her. Juan parted her legs wider and broke the kiss, looking into her face as he entered her body.

"Yes Juan", she whispered.

"Sientes muy bueno, mi Escosia", he groaned as he started moving inside her. Chrisitna wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as he thrusted inside her, their tongues dueling and bodies moving against each other. Juan groaned against her lips and sped up his thrusts as he felt close to his peak, feeling she was close to hers. Christina whimpered his name and her body stiffened with her climax, Juan cursing softly in Spanish and releasing into her warmth.

Juan pulled her into his arms and gently kissed her lips. "Te amo", he murmured.

"Te amo", she replied.

Juan smiled and kissed her again. "Juan, what would you do if I get pregnant?", she asked.

He raised an eyebrow at the question. "Is there something we should worry about?", he asked.

Christina giggled. "No. In fact, a child born to a Sol Duga couple is very often exceptional, usually intelligence-wise. And they inherit our ability as well, when they are old enough. Sol Duga members don't go on a mission until they are older", she explained.

"Do you think we have a child, mi Escosia?", he asked hopefully.

"Perhaps, Juan. It would be fun to try for one", she replied cheekily.

"Son una chica mala, mi Escosia", he teased.

"Good night, Juan", she said.

"Buenas noches, Christina", he said, turning off the light.