Sequel: 4 Devils

Chelsea Dawn

Chapter 18

Fernando looked on dubiously as Johnny led him inside the Peach House, hoping that none of the girls would try anything with him. I'm supposed to be a married man and my boss runs a brothel, someone has got a strange sense of humor, he thought with a sardonic laugh.

Johnny led him inside and the scent of cigars, cigarettes, perfume and beer assaulted them as a group of women in silk robes and baby doll pajamas looked at them. "Oi, boss. It's kinda slow right now, it'll pick up later when the blokes get off of work", said a blond in a red robe with crimson lipstick on her full lips, speaking with a heavy Cockney accent.

"Oi, Joanie. This is my new bodyguard Fernando Torres, he also plays for Chelsea and he's from Spain", he said.

The women gathered around them and looked very interested as Fernando smiled kindly. "Damas, I am married and my wife would kill me otherwise", he said.

"Oohh, foreign blokes are the best. They really like English girls", squealed another blond in a pink baby doll who spoke with a pronounced West Country accent.

"Too right, Maggie. Foreign blokes also pay a lot and tip good, they ask for weird things but they tip well", said Joanie as the other girl giggled.

"Yeh, they always asking us to do French things to 'em 'cus other girls won't, they pay real good for that", said a brunette in a blue robe as the women all giggled.

Fernando smiled wanly at Johnny, thinking that people back then weren't very sexually sophisticated. Girls do that all the time now, maybe the sexual revolution was a good thing, he mused.

Johnny bid goodbye to the girls and went upstairs to his office where Dickey was waiting for him. "Why'd you get that Spanish bloke as your bodyguard, Johnny? You'd think I was gonna shoot you", he said.

"You never know these days, Dickey. Mabel is due soon and I'm going to be selling my share and concentrate on Chelsea, I got a lot of things to do. Any customers yet?", he asked.

"A few, some old bloke from Hackney had Joanie suck his dick and tipped her good and another old chap from the East End wanted a fuck from Maggie. It'll pick up soon, the men get out of work and want the girls to do a French on them before they go home to their nagging old wife", laughed Dickey.

"Lucky Mabel isn't prudish like that, I don't need to use the girls for that. And Fernando is so embarrassed, he's got a lovely wife back home and I don't think Spanish people have places like that", said Johnny with a chuckle.

"Aye, they're all Catholics there and their birds don't shag like ours do. Why can't you just keep on doing this, Johnny? We make all this money and we pay off the coppers and we get to shag the girls for free, footy is bloody boring to watch and you don't make as much money", chided Dickey.

"I want to go legit, Dickey. I got a wife and a baby coming and I don't want anything to happen to them, I believe in this team. We got some great new players and we could win the league and the FA Cup this year, have Chelsea be the pride of West London and Stamford Bridge be the best stadium in England. We got Torres and Mata who can score some goals for us and we got good defense and goalkeeping, we can really do great things", he said passionately.

"And you lose thousands of pounds every year with the bloody team, Johnny. We make a thousand a week in profits here at the Peach House, who gives a fuck about being respectable? Being respectable keeps you down in the mills like Mum and Da and the rest of our stupid relatives in Yorkshire", said Dickey disdainfully.

"You don't have a family, Dickey", said Johnny bitterly.

"I got you and I got cash and free fucks from the girls, I don't need any more", he said dismissively.

Johnny sighed as he left the office, seeing Fernando talking with the girls and gently rebuffing their advances. "You know you can get a free ride with the girls here, Fernando, since you're my bodyguard", he said.

"No gracias, Johnny. Violette will kill me, she is French after all", he chuckled.

"You're married to a French lady? You don't need us then", exclaimed Joanie.

"Lo siento, senorita. My wife is a lovely woman and a passionate lady, I don't want her chop off mis cojones", he said dryly.

"Ask Mata if he's interested, some married blokes don't mind getting a bit on the side", said Johnny as Fernando looked dubious.