Sequel: 4 Devils

Chelsea Dawn

Epilogue

"Glad you could make it for the premiere, I know it's a long way from Liverpool", said Jack, clapping Fernando and Juan on the back.

"Verdad, but we had to see what this film of yours looks like since Pierre and Marcel helped us out", said Fernando.

"Oui, and are you sure you don't want to transfer to Chelsea? We won the top flight last year", said Jack cheerfully.

"No, I'm happy in Liverpool and I learned from that mistake. We'll win something one of these days, I want to help Stevie win another Champions League title and the league someday", said Fernando with a laugh.

"Oui, Fernando. You're still young and you got plenty of good years left", said Violette reassuringly.

Juan smiled wanly as he fought the urge to call the babysitter at the hotel. "Relax, Juan. Skye is going to be fine at the hotel with her babysitter, we haven't had a night out as a couple since she was born", chided Christina.

Juan blushed as he put an arm around his wife, gently kissing her lips. "Verdad, mi pequena carda. But she is one of my two favorite girls and I'm worried", he replied.

He took out his phone and showed a picture to Jack who smiled in approval. "Elle est très belle", he said. Skye Juanita Mata Sutherland was their three-month old baby, born a year after they came back from their trip. She wore a tiny pink Liverpool kit with her father's name on the back and a headband holding back her wispy blond hair, her big blue eyes exactly like Juan's.

"Gracias, she looks like my beautiful wife. And I don't want to think of her getting older and dating boys, I may need to get the shotgun out", he said in alarm.

"Then she'll run off with a guy in a biker gang, or an Evertonian", quipped Fernando as Juan looked horrified.

"Jack, Dad and Soleil need you to get ready for the Q&A after the movie", said his sister Anitia as Eden Hazard put an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Bonjour, Anitia and Eden. You must be proud of how the film turned out", said Violette.

"Merci, it was over a year of hard work. Now that it's finished, I'm staying in London with Eden for a month, I need that", said Anitia with a laugh.

"Oui, ma bijou. And Mou is going to like it that I don't have to be driving all the way to Norfolk to see my lady", said Eden gallantly. Both him and Anitia were a striking pair, both of them less than average height with the same dark hair and blue eyes and the same French lilt in their voices. Eden wore a tailored tuxedo that fit perfectly to his short but muscular frame, his dark hair cut short and a smile always playing on his lips. Anitia complimented him in her black beaded halter dress with her dark curls loose around her shoulders and a chunky black and silver onyx necklace around her slim neck.

"That's good to hear, you deserve it. And don't even think about, Hazard", said Fernando.

"Why not? Chelsea is the best club in the world, Monsieur Watson is the best owner and he is so generous, he invited us to this party he is throwing for his art world friends and we are doing a charity ball for underprivileged children", said Eden.

"Liverpool is the best club in the world, amigo. We have the best fans, the Kopites, and we are going to win another Champions League and a league title one day, just you wait", vowed Fernando as Juan nodded in agreement.

"Eden, are you tormenting them again? Pardon, but sometimes his mouth overrules his brain", said Soleil as Eden just laughed and Cesar shrugged.

"Bonjour Soleil and Cesar. This is going to be an excellent movie, it's not every day a lost film from Valentino gets a debut", said Violette.

"Oui, the only part they found before was the first reel, this is the first completed version that has been seen in public since the 20's. It's going to be a big success, I know it", said Soleil as Cesar put an arm around her slim waist. She wore a brillant turquoise flapper gown adorned with tiny beads that shimmered and her auburn hair was in a bob with a matching headband around her forehead, looking like an elegant flapper at a ball. Cesar wore a tuxedo like Eden that fit his big muscular frame perfectly, his big strong body a contrast to the petiteness of his tiny girlfriend.

"I've learned a lot about movies since we started dating, before that I just watched Netflix", said Cesar with a laugh.

"Netflix can be better, if they had other things than big Hollywood movies. Hollywood doesn't make them as good anymore", said Soleil as Anitia nodded.

"That's what happens when your family business makes old movies, you can't stand mainstream merde", said Violette.

"Hello Cesar and Eden, hello ladies. I'm glad you invited me to the premiere, movies aren't really my thing but you can always learn something new", said Cecil Watson, the owner of Chelsea FC in his immaculate English with a hint of a Yorkshire drawl. He was a handsome, dapper middle-aged man in a tailored black suit from Savile Row with his dark hair turning gray at the temples and keen hazel eyes, having the bearing a of a prince.

"Hola, Senor Watson. This is Anitia and Soleil's cousin Violette and her husband Fernando and Juan Mata and his wife Christina", said Eden as they all shook hands.

"Hello, Mr. Torres and Mr. Mata, ladies. That was an excellent goal you scored against us in the FA Cup, Mr. Torres. I hate to say it as the owner of Chelsea, but that was an amazing goal", said Cecil.

"Gracias, Senor Watson", replied Fernando.

"Are you sure you haven't played for Chelsea, I remember seeing a picture of a bloke who looked like you from our '33 team. Then again, my grandfather said he had two Spanish blokes on the team who left mysteriously after the away game against Aston Villa", said Cecil thoughtfully.

"Maybe they went to fight in the war", said Juan.

"Perhaps, that was a mess back then. I hope you enjoy the movie, gentlemen and ladies", said Cecil as he went to mingle with the guests.

"I hope he never finds out", muttered Juan.

"He won't, we can fix it", said Violette, glad that Eden and Cesar were busy talking to their women to hear them.

Juan was thrilled after the movie and Q&A were finished, wanting nothing more than to go back to the hotel and see his daughter. "Skye is going to be all right, Juan", chided Christina.

"We've never left her alone before, and we're in London", he fretted.

Juan was overjoyed when he entered the room and saw Skye asleep in her cot, unable to help the grin on his face. The baby girl slept peacefully, her fine blond hair fringing her head and her blue eyes closed as she lay still and breathed softly. "Mi princessa esta dormiendo bien, si?", he murmured.

Christina just laughed as she changed into a thin green slip and robe, beckoning him to come to bed. "You aren't going to let her date, right Juan?", she teased.

"Si, I don't want any boys to hurt her", he vowed.

"All fathers are like that, just you wait", she teased as he leaned over to kiss her.

The End