Sequel: 4 Devils

Chelsea Dawn

Chapter 4

Fernando rolled over in bed when he saw the text from Violette, a grin on his face. I'll see u in 1/2 hour, Vi.

I wonder what we're going to do today, this is already turning out to be a good vacation, he mused as he went to the shower.

Fernando emerged from the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, drying his hair and looking for something decent to wear. He whistled a Beatles tune cheerfully as he put on jeans and a Led Zeppelin t-shirt with the Zeppelin IV cover before making himself a cup of coffee, already eager to see the pretty French brunette. I hope we can keep in touch when I go back to Spain, I've never done long-distance but I can see if we'll make it work, he mused.

Fernando went downstairs to the lobby and a big grin formed on his face when he saw Violette waiting for him, putting an arm around her waist and kissing her cheek. "Hola, Blanca Nieves. What do you have planned for today?", he said.

Violette smiled as she led him towards the Metro station, buying him a ticket. "We're going to Quebec City, our provincial capital. That's one of the oldest cities in North America and it overlooks the river, it's a beautiful city and I'm taking you because you don't speak any French, Quebec is a totally French city", she said with a laugh.

"Si, bueno. How far is it?", he asked.

"It's three hours on the train but I would recommend you call the hotel and tell them you're not staying there tonight, we can come back tomorrow. It's a beautiful city and you need some time to explore it", she said.

Fernando waited until they reached the Central Station before calling the hotel and telling them, following Violette to the ticket window as she bought two tickets. "You don't have to pay me back, Fernando. I'm enjoying this as much as you do", she said as she handed him a ticket.

He just laughed as he put an arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek, following her to the train as the All Aboard sign lit up. The train gradually filled up with commuters and tourists as the conductors checked tickets and sold ones to those who didn't have them, passengers finding their seats and trying to access the Wi-Fi or read magazines. Fifteen minutes later, the final whistle blew and the last few passengers scrambled aboard before the doors closed and the train pulled out of the station. Within fifteen minutes the train had crossed the river south of the city and headed northwest along the south bank, passing big forests and small picture-postcard towns that looked as though they belonged in New England, all the signs in French as they passed through them.

Five hours later, the train pulled into the Gare du Palais and everyone got off as it was the end of the line. "Follow me, we are staying at a place in Cap Diamand", she said.

Fernando followed her outside to where the cabs were waiting, telling him the address as the driver nodded. "Bonjour et bienvenue a Quebec, monsieur et mademoiselle", he said as they closed the doors.

"Hola, senor. I'm just along for the ride, I don't speak any French", said Fernando with a laugh.

"Sont Espagnol, monsieur? Tres belle pais", said the driver.

"Si, senor, de Madrid. Pero vivo en London para mi trabajo", he replied.

"Bien, monsieur", replied the driver.

The driver let them off at a small hotel on the cliffs overlooking the river as Violette paid the fare. The view from cliff was spectacular as they could see across the broad river towards the suburbs and the green low cliffs, several small boats in the river slowly making their way through the water. "Que lindo", he murmured.

"Je sais, Fernando. We'll check in and then I'll show you around", she said.

They quickly checked into the hotel as Violette took his hand down the cliffs to the New Lower Town outside the city walls. "The Upper Town is where the city was first started, the walls were constructed in the 1600's and the city expanded from there", she said.

The Lower Town near the river was pleasant enough with boats floating by on the St. Lawrence and it's neat little parks and cute shops, the tourists stopping by to take pictures of everything. But Fernando was more impressed when she led him up the mountain to the Upper town and past the big stone gates surrounding the original settlement, stopping to take a quick picture from his phone. The Upper Town looked like a medieval French town with its big stone gate and walls and 17th and 18th century buildings, the Quebec flag hanging from each of them proudly as it to proclaim itself the capital of a free country. A group in motley performed traditional Quebecois songs for a group of tourists and everywhere they could hear the local French with its strong accent, more countrified than the posh accents of Montreal and France

"Me gusto mucho, Blanca Nieves. Son muy bella aqui. This reminds me of the towns in Castile outside of Madrid, there's a lot of old towns like this that look like something from the Middle Ages. My school used to on trips to these little towns and places like Santiago, there's a lot of Medieval history in Spain. We saw the churches and old castles and many of those cities have walls to keep out the Moors, they were fortified during the Reconquistida", he said.

"That's when the Spaniards kicked out the Jews and Muslims, oui?", she asked.

"Si, and that is not one our better moments. The Jews and Muslims were the ones who had the money and the advanced civilization, the Christians were mostly backwards peasants who didn't bathe and couldn't read. I'm was raised Catholic and my parents took me to church, I had my First Communion and my Confirmation, but I don't go anymore. I'm more interested in pagan, mythological stuff and ever since I read Tolkien in high school I stopped wanting to go to church. I would go pagan all the way but I don't need to freak out my parents, Mom and Dad are Catholics who go to Mass on Sundays", he said with a a little laugh as Violette nodded in understanding. Now I really got to introduce him to Dad and Kris, she mused.

Violette let him take her by the hand as he pointed out various things, his face alight and his brown eyes eager. She noticed the Tengwar tattoo on his arm glowed brightly against his pale skin and the various others he had, including one that looked recent and was written in Latin. "After the clouds, rain", she read.

Fernando raised an eyebrow when he heard her speak in Latin, smiling at her. "That's my latest tattoo, I got it after the FA cup finals. I had a bad first year at Chelsea after I got transferred and then the next year was much better, plus we won the FA Cup. I got it as a reminder that nothing bad lasts forever, bad things eventually turn to good", he said.

"I like the sound of it, do you speak Latin?", she asked.

"No, Blanca Nieves. I understand some of it because Spanish comes from Latin and because we had to say a prayer in Latin when I got my First Communion, but it's not like I can read the Aeneid in the original. It would be cool, though, but I'll have to work on my Latin first", he laughed.

"Have you read it?", she asked.

"Si, but in Spanish. My favorite part was when Aeneas had to go to the Underworld to talk with the Sibyl and he saw his dad again, and the prophesy of Rome. I also liked when he killed Turnus in the end after he saw the guy was wearing Pallas' belt, he didn't deserve mercy", said Fernando.

"Fernando, then why do you play soccer if you are incroyablement intelligent?", she asked in awe.

"Porque hago una carga de basura de dinero, Blanca Nieves. When I retire, I want to buy a country house in England and teach myself more Latin and Elvish and travel the country, I might even become a citizen", he laughed.

"Vous êtes incroyable, Fernando Torres", she said, shaking her head.

Fernando felt very good as they went back to their hotel after the day's sightseeing and dinner at a local French bistro, raising an eyebrow when he saw there was one bed in the room. "Estás tratando de seducirme, Blanca Nieves?", he teased.

Violette giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, a merry look in her blue eyes. "Peut-être, monsieur Torres", she drawled.

Fernando just laughed as he pulled her close and kissed her lips. Violette moaned softly and her arms went around his neck as he deepened the kiss, his hands moving lower to her ass as his tongue parted her lips. They kissed feverishly as Fernando moved them over to the bed and his hands moved under her shirt, smiling into the kiss when he felt she had no bra on. "Chica mala", he whispered huskily.

Fernando broke the kiss and got off of her for a moment to take off his shirt and jeans as Violette gave him a hungry look, her blue eyes wide and her lips turned up in a smile. "Es tu turno, Blanca Nieves", he said. Violette gave him a saucy wink as she shed her own clothes and his eyes turned black with lust, kissing her again as his hands moved to her lower back and down to her ass as she moaned against his lips. Fernando broke the kiss and his lips moved lower down her neck and to her breasts, her fingers running through his hair as he lightly sucked on her nipples. He chuckled against her skin when she whispered something in French, his hand moving lower to remove her panties. A groan escaped his lips when Violette reached for the hem of his boxers and slowly pulled them down, her hand gently touching his erection.

"No haces eso, Blanca Nieves", he groaned.

Violette lifted his face from her breasts and kissed him as they fell back on the bed, Fernando with his arms around her waist as they exchanged hot and heavy kisses. She parted her legs and her heart raced furiously when she felt him probing in the wetness between her legs, moaning into the kiss as he slowly made his way into her body. "Te sientes bien, Blanca Nieves", he groaned as he moved all the way into her body.

Violette clung to his shoulders as he started thrusting into her body, his lips leaving hers and planting kisses along her face as he moved inside her. "Son bueno, mi Blanca Nieves", he whispered as he continued thrusting into her body. Violette felt the desire grow stronger within her as he continued his thrusts, relishing the feel of her body around him. Fernando felt close to his peak as he sped up his thrusts, her moans ringing in his ears. Violette cried out his name and Fernando cursed softly in Spanish as he thrust one last time into her body, feeling himself relax into her warmth as he lay in her arms.

Fernando never felt more content as he lay in her embrace after their lovemaking, even though he had only known her for a few days he knew they had a real connection. Violette kissed him gently and brushed a lock of hair from his face, her fingers caressing his face. "Te amo, Blanca Nieves", he murmured.

"Je t'amie, Fernando. I think Dad and Kris are going to like you just fine", she teased as she kissed him again.