Status: Hope you like it if there is any problems message me please

The Accident

The Move

So, we finally got done packing and we are on the road with three moving trucks behind us. Evan is flying paper air planes in car to pass time while mom is sleeping and dad is so annoyed with him he just does not even care to say anything. While I am trying to not to cry and drown every one out with loud music I am trying to think of what the people are like in the new school, snotty, mean, stuck up, and trying to think of if I am going to meet that one guy? After a little bit its my moms turn to drive and I do not remember anything after that all I can think about is imagining that one perfect guy for me. I woke to honking horns and we are in the Twin Cities and we just hit traffic hour. Some where in front of us some one got into a horrible car accident and there was 1 semi and 5 cars, the car that got hit by this had 3 children that were under 3 and 1 that was 17. It was all over the new when we stopped at a hotel to sleep in a real bed. Mom and Dad where in one when me and Evan were in another. That night I had a horrible dream that in that car accident that was us.

The next day we were only 45 minutes away from Willmar MN and I was excited to meet new people. Willmar was not bad as a size of a town there were only about 3,700 people that lived there and our house was HUGE we had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms! I got the room with a bathroom connected to it same with mom and dad. After we got our bedrooms fixed we started on our kitchen, then we did the family room. To tell you I really did not want to help but who would? But, I helped anyways and we got that done fairly quick and it looked awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please message me with any mistakes!