Status: Hope you like it if there is any problems message me please

The Accident

The Guy

Hey, Olivia do you have a certain guy you like?? No, I am a nerd and a straight A person so no guy likes me at least I think. Do you like anyone so far? Um..... well not yet

Cute Guy walks buy

Um.... well he is pretty cute. Ha ha ha ha..... yeah you have a fat chance with him. Sorry if I can on hard but the popular girl like him. But he is really nice but does not like anyone I can tell from in eyes. All the new people like him but it never lasts people say that he was in a car crash and his parents die but no one know where he lives and that could just be a stupid rumor. He has a lot of friends but no one ever stays with him because he is in special ed so what ever his back round is it is really bad. And what I find funny it that when he first came he he had blue eyes and it seams that when him mood changes his color of his eyes change. Well, I think he sound nice and well i really do not care about his back round but if he would tell me then I would know how to make him smile all the time.

Uho..... watch out he come the popular "Witches". Witches who. Popular girls. Oh yeah I would watch out cuz they are mean and they know when you like the guy they like and they are not nice at all to those people hope they do not find out bye! Hey, where are you going come back.

What are you running from? Them cuz they are looking for me cuz I used to like him and they found out and I have been running from them ever since. Oh.. I see so thats why you said that I have a fat chance with him. Well thanks I better get home before they start to get worried! Bye see you tomarrow!!