Status: A work in progress. :)

And Run

Prologue

ASPYN'S POV

When you're little, the first thing you think of when summer comes around is no school, no responsibilities, nothing to worry about! But as you grow older, you start to dread summer and think about all of the things you have to do, how old you're getting, how you may or may not be graduating and moving onto college. When you're me, the last day of school signals inner hell. When you're me, summer is you taking care of your drunk, abusive father. When you're me, summer is you trying to keep three little siblings alive. When you're me, summer becomes something you never want to see again. But this year might be a little different.

RYDER'S POV

Usually, summer ends up with you hanging out with friends a lot. Not me. I just moved to this shitty town with my picture perfect family because my picture perfect father got a picture perfect job. Now we live in this picture perfect house with the stupid picture perfect white picket fence. We even have the fucking dog. I have no friends, but it's okay. Because I'm 18. Apparently when you're 18 you do nothing but prepare for your future, according to my mother. My little sister won't have a problem doing anything. There's plenty of kids in this picture perfect neighborhood. There's even this family next to us with two young girls and a young boy. All dressed picture perfect, obviously. God, I can't wait for school to start. Summer sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO! I'm a new author on this website. And I'm hoping this story turns into something great! I'm going to be updating every single day until this story becomes a hit. And I know that it isn't a complete failure. Haha. After that I will be updating on Tuesday! Thanks for reading. I can't wait to go on this journey of Aspyn and Ryder with you! xx

xo - ALChladny