Status: idk I just really like assassins and sociopathic females.

To Hell With Forgiveness

I've got a proposition for you

The gown clung to her body making it look if she had been bathed in gold. She sipped champagne delicately from her spot on the outskirts of the crowd and gazed around. The politician that was hosting this party was mingling with his guests, but it wasn't the golden woman he had to worry about tonight; there was another predator prowling the magnificent ballroom.

She finally caught sight of Alexander Logan and watched as he worked his way through the crowd. She had heard many things of the British man, but she was slightly caught off-guard at how charismatic he seemed. That wasn't mentioned in his file.

The golden woman shook her head to clear her thoughts. His name was on the list, so she had to eliminate him. She took another sip from her glass and watched as he danced with some of the guests. Alexander had been sent to kill the party host, and she was sent to kill him afterwards. Too much waiting for her impatient likes.

"Excuse me, miss," a male spoke as he approached her, "can I have this dance?"

She looked him up and down before agreeing and taking his hand. It would look odd if she didn't partake in the activities.

"What is your name?" The man asked.

"Anja," she lied smoothly, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at his slight drunkenness.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady," he retorted and she smiled fakely.

Soon, the dance was over and she escaped to the other edge of the room. The night was beginning to wind down; soon Alexander would be making his move which would be the beginning of the end of his life. She kept her gaze on him and he finally began to trail after the politician.

She kept a careful distance behind Alexander and they ended up in an upscale hotel. Alexander stepped onto the elevator with his target and she swiftly followed.

"Hold the door!" She called and the politician kept the doors open for her.

"What floor?" He asked.

She glanced at the buttons. Fourteen was lit up, so she responded with fifteen.

The two men soon stepped off at their floor and she smirked as the doors slid shut. After coming to her floor, she walked towards a maid and bumped into her.

"I'm so sorry," the golden woman apologized, "too much champagne."

Turning her back on the maid, she clutched the master keycard and entered the elevator again to go down to floor fourteen, pulling her brown wig off leaving her blonde waves to fall around her shoulders.

She exited and walked down the hallway. Earlier that day, she found out the room number the politician would be in. Coming to a stop at room 1423, she slid the keycard and quietly entered the room. Alexander spun around and caught sight of her, she drew her gun from her thigh garter as he turned his own on her.

"Saskia Petrova," he spoke evenly, "glad you ditched the wig; brown just isn't your color."

Saskia smirked, "impressive. How long have you known?"

Alexander shrugged, "since you danced with a pair of my eyes."

She clenched her jaw, scolding herself internally. She should have been more careful with her dancing partner.

"Before you kill me, though," he said, "I have something that might change your mind."

"Do you have any idea how much you're worth?" Saskia asked with a laugh.

"Not nearly as much as you."

She advanced on him, "what are you talking about?"

"You haven't seen?" He taunted, "you're on the list now."

Her face dropped and her gaze narrowed, "you lie!"

"Check for yourself. I'll wait," he said nodding towards the dead politician's laptop.

Saskia slinked over to the laptop and plugged in her usb drive. The updated list popped up, her name and known aliases at the bottom with a 225 next to it.

"Two-hundred twenty-five million is a steep price, Saskia," Alexander spoke, staying still since a gun was still trained on him, "a lot of people are going to be after you."

She blinked slowly, her mind working quickly. It was going to take more than some seduction techniques to get her out of this one.

"I've got a proposition for you, though."

Saskia turned her gaze back towards the Englishman, "what is it?"

"You're damn good at what you do, Miss Petrova. One of the best, actually," Alexander responded, "I happen to be one of the best, as well. Together we might be able to find who is putting these hits out on us."

Alexander had already put his gun away and moved to lean against the wall. Saskia looked down. She could kill him, collect the money, and run on her own, but how long would she last. He had a point: she was worth a lot and people would come after her in waves. She couldn't do it alone.

She lowered her gun and ran a hand through her hair, "what's your next move, Alexander."

He smirked and walked to stand next to her, "please, call me Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
Saskia

Soooo, this is kinda an intro thingy that isn't proofread and mega short. wow i'm so terrible.

Anyway, I'm hella excited about this and I have all kinds of ideas for it. It might take me a while for updates because I have another story I'm posting at the moment. (You & I. I'm shamelessly self promoting) I am also working on another one that has yet to be posted, but I'm also excited about that one.

I start wayyy to many stories, but You & I is my first priority right now.