I draw too

That's where it started.

I was in the ninth grade when I realized that I didn't fit in, I always knew there was something different about me but I just couldn't tell what it was. Then I realized that it was everything about me, the way I did and dyed my hair, the way I liked tattoos and piercings, the way I liked bands and obsessed over youtubers and people who didn't know I existed, just everything about me was different. I didn't have many friends, one or two people I could talk to but nobody that I was always with and I didn't always have someone by my side and I usually found myself eating in one of the bathroom stalls at my school. But it wasn't until tenth grade where things got really out of hand, I started cutting, I wanted to end my life. Everyone saw me as a happy person. But I was dying behind my fake smile. I just wanted to say goodbye, not hello. I wasn't the prettiest person either, I wasn't skinny, well not in my mind. In my mind I was fat, and useless. I felt like a mistake, like maybe I was a mistake. There was just something about me that made me feel this way. Maybe it was the fact that I have never been in a relationship half the fact that no one wants to be with me, who would? I felt like a loser, but than in the last term of the year I noticed this guy, he was like me. He didn't fit in nor did he have friends as far as I could tell, he was different but in my eyes he looked normal and he was, I was the one who was different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short beginning, I know. but long beginnings make me not want to read the story!
Please comment and recommend this story. Please comment if there are any mistakes but don't just say what they are point them out and help me get better!
Thanks!
-HoboJakens