Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Eleven The Dragon

Chapter Eleven
The Dragon

I ran as fast as I could from the town hall, feeling sick to my stomach as I muffled my sobs against my palm. I knew that people would have problems with me and Peter being together. But I didn’t expect them to abandon me. To make me choose between them and the guy I love. I ran into the church not able to run anymore I dropped down in the isle crying softly.

“My, My”.
A voice spoke from the end of the isle. I sat up looking back to see Malory coming towards me.
“Darling Princess, why are you crying?”
I looked away from her drying my eyes quickly. Malory crouched down in front of me smiling the moonlight glinting in her eyes giving them a haunting glow.
“Did your family reject your love? Abandon you because of your heart’s desire?”
I looked away from her hugging myself.
“They’ll come around, they love me they’ll understand”.

Malory laughed getting to her feet as she moved past me towards the front of the church.
“Oh Princess, did you not see the hate in Rumple’s eyes when he saw you standing hand in hand with the man who made him the monster he became?”
I looked at her getting to my feet slowly.
“I, I didn’t know you were there”.
Malory smiled at me standing with her hands clasped together in front of her.
“I wasn’t, but I knew what would happen. I’ve known about you before you were even a thought Kristen Margret Jones”.

She approached me cupping my chin as she grinned down at me.
“From the moment your mother plunged her father’s sword into my heart, I’ve known about you, about our destiny”.
She smirked at me and I wanted to back away from her but I couldn’t move.
“I have had my adversaries in my life, Aurora was merely a revenge thing, but you. You are my true enemy”.
I swallowed hard looking at her as tears came to my eyes, fear pulsing through me.

“Who are you?”
I whispered, she smiled at me taking a step back from me.
“I am the mistress of hell, evil incarnate, and the heart that makes all evils in mankind possible. I am your worst nightmare, and sometimes”.
Her form shifted to take on the appearance of Aurora she smiled at me.
“A friend, merely giving you a birthday gift”.

I looked at her as she changed back to normal grinning at me.
“You know my name, you’ve always known my name, daughter of a princess and a pirate, how could I ask for more in an adversary”.
She held her hand out at me and thorns shot up from the ground under my feet binding my body and cutting into my skin. I cried out in pain. She seemed to fly at me as she gripped my throat her eyes glowing as she looked down at me.
“Now, princess! Say my name”.
I swallowed hard looking up into her eyes. Tears rolling down my cheeks as she gripped my throat tightly.
“Say it!”

“Maleficent”.
As the name left my lips a massive explosion erupted destroying the church and sending me flying backwards. I skidded back along the ground grabbing onto a ledge before I went right over into the swirling vortex under me. Maleficent smirked standing over me.
“And so! The princess sealed her fate by speaking the name of her mortal enemy the one who would destroy her and everything she loves”.
“Krissi!!!”
I could hear Peter calling out for me, Maleficent smirked at me as she looked down into the vortex holding out her hand at me, I watched as she was suddenly thrown backwards by a powerful spell.
“Regina?”
I called out.

“Get to Krissi now!”
She barked at Peter who hadn’t stopped running, he leaned over the ledge reaching out for me.
“Krissi! Give me your hand!”
I looked up at him tears rolling down my cheeks.
“I don’t think I can”.
Peter reached down grabbing onto my wrist gritting his teeth as he held tight.
“I’m not letting you go!”
I could hear the fight going on with Regina and Maleficent.
“Regina needs you, help her!”
Peter shook his head.
“No!”
Amanda and Felix joined Peter leaning over the ledge.
“Krissi!”

Amanda screamed in fear reaching out for me but Felix held her back.
“I’m sorry!!”
Amanda sobbed I looked at her confused.
“I let popularity go to my head! I didn’t need them! All I need is my twin! I’m so fucking sorry! If I had been there for you more, I could have helped you break the news to everyone!”
I smiled at her tears rolling down my cheeks.
“Don’t be sorry! I’m always going to be your twin sister, I just wanted you to be happy. That was all I cared about”.
Amanda shook her head crying.
“I’m not happy! I need my twin! So you can’t let go”.

I looked up at Peter feeling the pull of the vortex getting stronger. Peter growled but kept holding onto my wrist.
“I don’t think letting go is going to be a problem”.
Amanda looked back over her shoulder.
“Regina!!!! You have to close the vortex now!!!”
Amanda screamed at her tears rolling down her cheeks.
“HELP US!!!”
She screamed loudly looking around, I could hear someone running towards us and looked up as a firm grip closed around my arm. My eyes widened filling with tears as I looked up at Rumple.
“I leave you alone for five minutes and everything goes to hell”.
He started to help Peter pulling me up. He growled trying to fight the vortex shaking his head.

“It’s no use! The only way to close it is for someone to get sucked inside!”
Rumple called out over the harsh wind. I looked between them.
“Let me go, it’s ok”.
Peter shook his head.
“No! I won’t! I won’t let go”.
Rumple looked at him then back to me.
“Neither one of us is letting you go”.
I looked between them.
“On three?”
Amanda paled.
“NO!”
She screamed trying to get to us, Felix held her back looking at us. I looked at Amanda as she kicked and screamed smiling at her.
“I love you sis!”

Amanda sobbed shaking her head.
“Don’t do this! Krissi please!!!”
I braced myself against the side of the cliff looking back down into the vortex tears rolling down my cheeks. I kicked off the ledge bringing Peter and Rumple with me, they didn’t let go just like they said. Amanda screaming trying to follow was the last thing I heard and saw. I closed my eyes not knowing what was going to happen now.

I felt my body crash into warm waters sinking deeper into the water. There was a loud splash and next thing I knew someone’s arms wrapped around me. I felt my body being pulled above water and thought about how dad saved me from drowning that summer.
“Pull her up!”
A voice called out, I felt myself being pulled up and opened my eyes coughing a bit as I looked around.
“There we are, you alright love?”
My eyes widened as I realized I was face to face with Caption Jack Sparrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3