Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Fourteen Love Story

Chapter Fourteen
Love Story
~Felix~

I rested my feet on the desk as I leaned back in the chair watching the darkness swirl around my fingertips. The girl, I think Amanda was her name was sleeping in the bed. I didn’t know why I was in this room, why I cared if she was alone or not. Despite my cold and aloof ways I didn’t want her to be alone. I looked out the window watching the sun starting to rise over the bay.
“How are you doing that?”
I looked back at Amanda who was sitting up now. I stood walking over to her.
“I don’t know, when I woke up I had this ability. Like a gift, though I don’t know why anyone would give someone like me a gift”.

Amanda looked away from me.
“Your one of the lost boy’s right?”
I smirked at her.
“I’m THE lost boy”.
She gave a half-hearted laugh.
“My mistake, so why are you in here with me?”
I sat down on the edge of the bed looking out the window.
“Because I know what it’s like to be alone. And a spoiled Princess like you couldn’t take it”.

Amanda scoffed a laugh.
“Spoiled?”
I smirked at her.
“High priced clothes, guys falling all over you, friends who hang on your every word, and by the looks of it, expensive red hair dye”.
Amanda looked down.
“In my defence, I only dyed my hair cause this guy on the football time only dates red heads”.
I smirked drawing a dramatic gasp. She punched my arm giving a little laugh.
“Shut up”.
I stood walking towards the door.
“Where are you going?”

Amanda frowned at me getting to her feet. I looked back at her.
“I figured you’d want your family to know your awake”.
Amanda shook her head hugging herself.
“My family is in the realm of immortals, I want nothing to do with my parents or Henry. They really took all their fear out on Krissi instead of trusting her judgment”.
She sat down on the bed again hanging her head.
“I wasn’t any better, letting popularity go to my head, those stupid girls are so full of it. They act like your friends to your face but behind your back, they talk shit about you”.
I smirked at her.
“Sounds like the spoiled princess found herself a group of spoiled bitches”.

Amanda looked at me narrowing her eyes slightly.
“Stop with the spoiled princess stuff, I’ll admit I acted like one but that was when I was being an idiot letting people tell me who do be and what to do. Like I don’t have a fucking identity of my own, it was almost like someone put a spell on me”.
I leaned back against the wall letting her figure things out for herself smirking to myself. She had no idea she tapped onto something for a moment. I saw her eyes light up as it dawned on her.
“You don’t think, Maleficent put a spell on me did she? To make me ignore Krissi?”

I smirked at her.
“I thought you’d never figure it out”.
Amanda stood looking pissed now.
“That bitch!”
She balled her hands into fists as she paced the room fuming with rage. Amanda looked at me tears in her eyes.
“Now Krissi thinks I hate her or something!”
I shrugged coming off the wall.
“I doubt that, she seemed pretty understanding before she fell into the vortex”.

I walked to the door opening it and making my way into the hall, I felt Amanda following on my heels as we made our way downstairs towards where the voices were coming from.
“We need some way to become immortal”.
Killian huffed looking pissed, Amanda and I were sure to stay out of sight as we listened to their conversation.
“Then we’d be trapped too Killian”.
Snow pointed out.
“I don’t care as long as I can be with my daughter!”
“Killian we can’t just sacrifice something to become immortal and leave everyone else behind”.
Charming said. Amanda narrowed her eyes but I closed my hand around her wrist keeping her back,

Amanda looked up at me blushing. I smirked to myself rolling my eyes.
“Stop being such a girl”.
I whispered, Amanda narrowed her eyes slightly.
“I am a girl”.
She hissed, I snickered to myself.
“I mean a fan girl, your blushing I’m just restraining you”.
Amanda smirked at me.
“Maybe you should hold me tighter”.
I looked down at her shaking my head.
“You are Jone’s daughter”.

“We still don’t know how to get back to the enchanted forest!”
Regina huffed.
“It isn’t like I can just open a portal at will”.
I smirked to myself moving into the room.
“I can”.
Regina and the others looked at me, Amanda ran in behind me.
“You? A lost boy?”
Regina smirked doubting me. I smiled at her mocking tone and held out my hand forcing the darkness in the room to separate and create a path to the enchanted forest.

“Whoa!”
Emma got up looking at me.
“You, you could get us to the realm of immortals”.
Regina shook her head.
“I don’t care how powerful he is, he can’t break the will of gods!”
I smirked at them.
“Maybe I won’t have to”.
I looked at Amanda who blinked looking confused.
“What?”
She said looking between me and the others.
“True love, the most powerful magic in existence”.

Amanda laughed shaking her head.
“Ok we just met”.
I rolled my eyes.
“Don’t flatter yourself Princess, I’m talking about you and Krissi, sisters who truly love each other. She might be able to give me the opening I need to shatter their defenses some nasty Immortals might escape while we’re getting inside. But Hey, if you don’t want to get Krissi back”.
I closed the portal to the enchanted forest. Amanda looked up at me.
“You think I can break through the will of the gods?”
I looked down at her crossing my arms.
“Do you love your sister more than yourself?”

Amanda nodded without hesitation, I smiled at her.
“Then that’s true love, you can use it to give us an opening I’m not sure if it will last long or even work well. But we need a way in and out, maybe you’re our key to the other world”.
Amanda looked down.
“But, I’m not magic like Krissi and mom”.
I placed my hand on her shoulder.
“You don’t have to have Magic to use true love”.
Amanda looked up at me tears in her eyes as she hugged herself.
“I’ll do whatever it takes to get her back!”
I looked back to the group of on lookers.
“Then I guess you better chart us a path to the realm of god’s gate”.

Killian looked between us, obviously not liking me anywhere near his daughter. Emma looked at Amanda.
“Are you sure about this? You really think you can do it?”
Amanda hesitated looking at me before she nodded her head.
“Yes, I think I can do this”.
Regina gave a nod looking to Killian.
“That’s good enough for me, you should get working on a path we can take. We’ll use your ship we need to leave as soon as possible”.

Killian still looked unsure with the whole plan but he didn’t make arguments if it meant getting his daughter back he would do whatever it took. I filed out of the room hearing Amanda following me. I paused looking back at her.
“Can I help you?”
Amanda bit her lip looking down.
“Thought you didn’t want me to be alone”.
She asked clasping her hands behind her back and rocking on her heels. I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

“Alright, what should we do now Princess?”
Amanda perked up taking my arm.
“Granny’s has the best burgers in town, and we are going to be at sea for who knows how long. I’m going to need one before we leave”.
She said ushering me towards the door linking arms with me as we walked.
“And I’ll treat you to one. They are the best”.
I shook my head lightly.
“You said that already”.

Amanda laughed smiling up at me.
“Thanks, I’ve always felt kind of useless you know? Not being born with magic, but now I don’t feel so useless, I might be the key we need for getting into that realm and saving my sister”.
I looked at Amanda.
“I know, it was my idea”.

I said as we walked towards Granny’s. Amanda shook her head.
“You have a lot to learn about making conversation”.
I smirked to myself, not sure what it was about her, but she was the only girl that I didn’t find annoying at all. It was kind of nice being around her like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3