Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Sixteen Henry

Chapter Sixteen
Henry
~Henry~

It’s been two months since my sister fell into the vortex that led to the realm of immortals, from what my adopted mom Regina says, time doesn’t exist in that world. Ten thousand years could pass before we reach Krissi and she’d still feel like it was only yesterday she appeared there. A world without time, without flaw. I hated to say it, but it sounded like hell, being in a perfect place where nothing chances. I knew Krissi embraced change, she thought of every change as another adventure. I remember when they stopped making her favorite Shampoo and conditioner, she said that she was going on a quest to find new favorite hair products.

Thinking about her now made me happy, it brought a smile to my face. I had been so busy with Collage stuff and focusing on my sword training this summer with my grandfather that I hadn’t spent that much time with her. I was starting to feel guilty about that, but not nearly as guilty as my mom Emma. It was dark outside when I came onto the deck seeing her standing by the railing of Hook’s new ship. I walked over wrapping the blanket around her shoulders, she looked back at me giving a fake smile.

“Mom, you should be inside, get some rest”.
She shook her head looking back at the moon tears glazed in her eyes.
“I don’t want to miss it”
I looked up at the full moon standing next to her keeping my arm around her shoulders.
“Remember how she use to sit on the roof at night just staring at the stars. Admiring the full moon, when I asked her why she kept doing that she smiled at me and told me it was because of the endless possibilities she saw in the night sky”.
Mom blinked back tears.
“She always was adventurous and optimistic, I should have known she would fall for someone like Pan”.

I sighed leaning on the railing.
“Yeah, now that I think about it, it makes sense even though he’s a rat bastard”.
Mom looked at me and smiled a little.
“Henry, I know you and Amanda are worried about your sister too”.
I looked at her placing my hand over hers.
“But, I don’t think we should interfere with Pan and your sister being together. We should trust her judgment”.
I nodded looking back towards the night sky.
“Yeah, your right mom. He defended her when we should have been the ones protecting her. Pan never cared about anything but himself and his immortality, now he seems to really care about Krissi”.
Mom sighed lightly looking back towards the night sky.
“Right, with all the people who have changed from evil to good in our lives, we should have known that with Krissi’s help Pan could make that change too”.

Mom said as she moved away from the railing of the ship. I turned to her following after her.
“Krissi has always been her own person, marched to her own beat, and we tried to change that. Now we may never see her again”.
I walked over to my mom bringing her into a hug.
“Don’t say that mom, we’ll see Krissi again”.
Mom hugged me back tears rolling down her cheeks.
“If I could just take back those last things I said to her. The look in her eyes when she thought we wouldn’t want anything to do with her because she loves Pan. It broke my heart too”.
I nodded stepping back from our hug.
“I know mom, but Krissi loves us and we love her, no matter where she is we’ll always be connected mom”.

She took my hands in hers.
“How is it your so wise at your age?”
I smiled at her giving a light shrug.
“I’ve got a good role model”.
Mom looked around the ship.
“It was nice of the dwarfs to offer to be the crew for the ship. Gives the rest of us time to come up with a plan”.
An evil laugh filled the air as darkness swirled around the ship. I turned fast blocking off my mother as Maleficent appeared standing across from us.
“My, my, my. Emma, you don’t look so good”.
Mom narrowed her eyes dropping the blanket and moving to go at Maleficent who laughed at her as I held her back.
“What did you do with my daughter?”

Mom roared at her, Maleficent smiled at her.
“I’ve merely put her where she belongs, a world of perfection without time or change. At least she’s with her beloved now and they can spend eternity together”.
Mom shook her head still fighting to get at Maleficent who smiled amused at my mother’s efforts to attack her.
“Don’t act like you did this for her! Don’t act like you did her a favor! There is a reason you sent her there!”
Maleficent smirked at my mother moving towards her.
“Oh yes, a very good reason. Are you aware of god pacts?”
I kept my eyes narrowed at her as I held my mother back.
“You see, if someone makes a god pact with a god for something say, eternal power over the mortal world then that person then owes the god she made a pact with something in return. Say an earth born immortal with very rare and powerful magic”.

Mom growled at Maleficent.
“You sold my daughter to someone!”
Mom lunged for her but she went through Maleficent like smoke hitting the deck hard. Maleficent laughed her wicked laugh looking back at my mother. I rushed to my mom’s side taking hold of her again.
“Oh yes I did, despite the efforts of one pesky Goddess to ruin my plans by giving Pan Life again. You’ll be happy to know the young lovers won’t be together for long. I am sure Thanatos will separate them quickly”.
“Thanatos? The god of death?”
I said looking at her. Maleficent nodded to me.
“The very same, as we speak, Rumplestiltskin is unknowingly leading her right to her new lover”.

I narrowed my eyes at her.
“Pan won’t let that happen!”
Maleficent laughed at me crossing her arms as she approached mom and I.
“Well well, look who’s suddenly cheering for the enemy, you know I do want to thank you all for your part in this. Had you not all been insensitive bastards Krissi would have never shown up at the church. And I never would have been able to send the one person with the power to stop me to the realm she will never escape from. That is why, I hope some of you survive the storm to see what I make of this world”.
At those words a violent storm came out of nowhere as Maleficent’s laugh echoed off the air. She vanished becoming one with the storm and both mom and I were thrown from one side of the ship to the other.

“What’s happening?”
Leroy called out as he rushed above deck with the other dwarfs. Mom and I looked at each other holding hands so we didn’t get separated as the ship rocked violently from one side to the other.
“Maleficent happened!”
I called back to them as they worked quickly. Killian rushed to my mom’s side helping us both up.
“Henry get to the wheel!”
I nodded to him running towards the wheel while my mom and Killian helped the dwarfs with the sails. My grandpa, Grandma, and the others all rushed above deck to help too. I grit my teeth using all my strength to study the wheel and keep the ship from moving so violently.
“Can you stop the storm?”
My grandma called to Regina who was helping with the sails.
“No! It’s too powerful!”

I growled feeling the weight of the wheel fighting against me. I looked towards the sails realizing the wind wasn’t helping us at all. It was sending us deeper into the storm.
“TAKE DOWN THE SAILS!!!”
I called over the wind doing my best to study the ship.
“The wind is blowing us deeper into the storm!!!”
Killian looked up realizing I was right he started to get to work the others helping him. I fought with everything I had to keep the ship from tipping over. But the wind was so strong it wasn’t helping us at all.
“Hold on to something!’
I called out to the others once the sails were down. I spun the wheel cranking it in the other direction tipping the ship from one side to the other avoiding a massive wave just barely.
“We don’t have a lot of time! Get off the ship!”

I called to the others. Mom looked back at me.
“No! We aren’t leaving you on the ship!”
Both my mom’s roared at me. I looked at them.
“The ship isn’t going to make it through the storm!!! Get off now! I can only hold it like this for so long!!!”
They all looked at me defiantly, I knew there was no talking to them. I looked at everyone giving a smile.
“I love you guys, but I’m not letting you go down with this ship! Krissi needs you guys!”
I cranked the wheel the other way throwing them over the side of the ship. Once they were in the water I looked towards the massive rock I was heading towards.

“HENRY!!!!”
My mother’s voices reaching me through the storm. I cranked the wheel one more time trying to avoid the massive rock but it was no use. I took a running dive off the ship as it crashed into the rock exploding into flames. As I dove into the water I hit my head and everything went dark. I remember hearing an angelic voice singing and arms wrapping around me.

As I started to wake, the angelic voice continued to sing, I looked up at the beautiful girl that was leaned over me. Her blond hair in beautiful waves. Her eyes were a rich sapphire blue. Her hair was pinned back on one side by a star fish. When she saw I was starting to wake up she smiled down at me continuing to hum her angelic song, her hand grazed my cheek.

“Henry!!!”
She looked up hearing someone calling me, she turned her eyes back to me and smiled before moving back to the water. I sat up in time to see a mermaid tail disappear under the water.
“Henry!! Oh thank god!”
My mom’s cried rushing to my side both hugging me. But I couldn’t take my eyes off the water, my life had just been saved by a mermaid.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3