Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Twenty-Three Reunions

Chapter Twenty-Three
Reunions
~Peter~

I punched Jack as hard as I could knocking him away from me and turned running back towards the castle. A wave of weakness washed over me as images of Krissi and a poisoned apple crossed my mind’s eye, I dropped to the ground feeling the tears building in my eyes.
“Pan?”

I heard Hook call out from behind me, he and Rumple hadn’t been able to catch up to me when we docked. I seethed with rage as the doors to the castle opened. Thanatos emerged with a smug smirk on his lips.
“I take it you felt the pulse, star crossed lovers like yourself have been known to have an eternal bond”.

I growled at him getting to my feet.
“I promised her I’d open the gateway for you to leave if she took the sacrifice, so the gate is open. Whether or not it will remain open in time for you to escape well, that’s up to you”.
I growled moving forwards, Thanatos smirked at me.
“Problem boy?”
I grabbed him seething as I clenched my teeth together.
“I will tare out your soul!”
He laughed at me as he looked down at me.
“How will you do that without your shadow?”

I felt Hook grab me pulling me backwards, I shrugged him off glaring at Thanatos.
“If you think for a second I’m going to leave without her your wrong!”
Thanatos laughed at me.
“You have no way to slay the dragon Pan, or rescue the princess”.
I balled my hands into fists.
“I will find a way! Peter Pan never fails”.
Thanatos laughed as he looked from me to Hook, Jack and Rumple.
“You and three men who want you dead, doesn’t sound like much of a team”.

Hook narrowed his eyes at Thanatos.
“We may have our differences, but one thing unifies us, my daughter. We all care about her and we won’t stop fighting for her!”
Thanatos grinned at us.
“Then by all means, fight on, but be warned this is a fight you will not win”.
He smirked at me before vanishing. I looked towards the tower I knew she was in now. Jack stood on the other side of me.
“We’ll get her back”.
I looked at him narrowing my eyes.
“Why do you care?”

I turned away from him storming towards the tower.
“Because no one’s ever believed there was anything good inside me”.
I stopped in my tracks looking back at him. Jack narrowed his eyes slightly at the tower.
“I know what she means to you mate, but now isn’t the time to pull off the rescue mission”.
I turned away from them starting to look for a way to climb the tower.
“He’s right Pan, we are outnumbered, the gate way is opening, Emma and the others will be able to enter the realm we should head towards the gateway”.

I looked back at him.
“Then go, I’m not leaving her here”.
“Pan, if you want to save her you need to think this through. You’re no good to her dead”.
I looked back at Rumple who didn’t meet my eyes. Jack approached me.
“She needs you alive mate, let’s find these other people we could use all the help we can get. No one can kill a god alone”.

I looked at him knowing he was right. I turned my gaze back to the window feeling the tears in my eyes.
“I’ll be back, I promise”.
I turned following the others towards the ship. Killian was at the wheel, Rumple was in the captions cabin and Jack was sitting on the deck drinking rum. I sat on the sail looking up at the night sky, the stars made me think of her. Somehow I felt her within them, I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks as I thought about her trapped in that awful place. I needed to find a way to protect her.
“I owe you an apology”.

I looked over at Killian then away from him.
“I didn’t think it was possible for you to love anything but yourself and power, Seeing you back there and knowing what you were willing to give up for her. I guess I should have known better then to doubt it was possible for someone to change after everything I’ve done”.
I looked towards the sky.
“All I want is to be the prince she deserves”.
I looked at Killian, He nodded looking out over everything.
“I wanted the same for Emma, though she doesn’t need saving much, I still like to be the one to save her when she needs it”.

I nodded.
“I’m sorry, for all the awful things I did to you and Emma and Henry. I was selfish and self-centered, but now all I care about is being with Krissi, forever”.
Killian sighed as he fixed his eyes on the horizon.
“Well, it isn’t like you were the worst of the lost boys”.
I nodded.
“You mean Rufio”.

Killian looked at me and smirked.
“Could be worse, my daughter could have ended up falling for him”.
I rolled my eyes.
“She didn’t fall for him, besides he’s dead you killed him”.
Killian kept his eyes fixed on the sun rise.
“I had every reason to kill him, Rufio was a true monster and a true demon”.
Before I could say a word Killian stood.
“Look!”
I turned my eyes towards the sunrise seeing a ship passing through the gold energy that glittered around us.
“It’s them!”

Killian swung down from the mass, I jumped down landing on my feet as the ships across from each other. Killian was reunited with his wife daughter and step son. Regina, Robin and the dwarfs made their way towards Rumple for an update on what had happened. I saw Tink and Felix coming towards me.
“Where’s Krissi?”
Tink asked looking around. Snow and Charming stood just behind them looking at me with worry. I took a breath there was no other way to do things.
“Thanatos gave her a poison apple, she took it thinking he would let us go, all he had to do was open the gate, and whether or not we got out was up to us”.

Snow gasped and I saw Emma’s eyes narrow full of tears.
“My daughters in an eternal sleep?”
Regina crossed her arms looking at me.
“So why haven’t you kissed her?”
“Because in this place magic is stronger than it was in the enchanted forest”.
Rumple supplied looking at the group.
“Two tasks must be performed, the “dragon” so to speak must be slain and then true loves kiss comes into play”.
Emma looked between us.
“What are we waiting for?”
“He’s a god Emma, the only way to kill a god is to rip out their soul”.

Regina shook her head lightly.
“That’s extremely dark magic, not a power one practices”.
Rumple gave a nod as he stood among them.
“Even I haven’t tried it”.
Emma balled her hands into fists.
“Well someone has to do it!”
“I will”.
I said looking at them. Silence fell among the group.
“I just need to know how. This place has many secrets and forms of magic within it, I need to be the one to do this”.

Emma looked at me for a moment.
“You won’t be doing it alone. We should find a book or something that could help my daughter”.
Rumple placed Jack’s compass in Emma’s hand and it spun around giving us a heading. The group of them said their goodbye’s to Will and his crew before we set off on our quest to find a book that could tell me how to save Krissi. I didn’t know what was waiting for us at our destination, all I could do was hope that it would be something useful.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3