Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Twenty-Seven The Story begins

Chapter Twenty-Seven
The Story begins
(Outside POV)

Maleficent’s eyes narrowed as she felt the pulse, the realm of immortals was no longer sealed off by the gods. It seemed that her cage had been broken. A sly snicker emitted from the shadow’s as Maleficent stood in the center of Regina’s office.
“Looks like you fucked up”.

A voice spoke from behind her. Maleficent narrowed her eyes as she turned to face him.
“Then I guess that means you best not fail me”.
He laughed pushing off the wall.
“You underestimating me already?”

Maleficent smirked at him as she stood her ground.
“Best not get cocky now boy, you haven’t done anything yet”.
He snickered as he shoved his hands in his pockets standing across from her.
“You are doubting me that hurts Mal”.
He said in a mocking tone taking an apple from the bowel on the desk and biting into it without fear.

Maleficent looked back over her shoulder at him.
“Then you assure me you will get rid of Pan and the princess?”
He kept his back to her as he seemed to tremble with anger at the very mention of Pan’s name.
“I’ve been waiting to get my revenge on Pan for a long time”.
He looked back at Maleficent.
“I’ll kill his bitch in front of him before I end his life”.
He said with a smile tossing the remains of the apple into the trash bin and making his way towards the doors. Maleficent narrowed her eyes at his back slightly.

“Rufio!”
He paused looking back at her.
“Do not fail me”.
She hissed, Rufio smirked at her drawing his hood on his way out of the room. Pan had no idea how hard things were about to get for him and his little girlfriend.
The story begins...
♠ ♠ ♠
Huge hugs and lots of love to everyone who took the time to subscribe, recommend and comment on this story! Thank you to everyone who took the time to read the chapters!. I will have the second part of the story up and running ASAP! Thanks again to all who took the time to give this story love! It means a lot to me! <3