Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Seven Ceremony

Chapter Seven
Ceremony

I opened my eyes finding myself in a completely different room from the one that Felix left me in. My wrists weren’t bound anymore and neither were my ankles. Candles flickered in the room as I pushed myself upright in the four post bed that was made with comfortable purple linings. The door to the room unlocked and opened. Felix came into the room with a tray of food for me, I pushed myself backwards as the door shut behind him.
“Relax, I have orders not to hurt you”.

I narrowed my eyes slightly at him.
“From who?”
Felix smirked at me setting the tray down.
“Who do you think?”
I moved from the bed getting to my feet noticing he was bleeding.
“Oh my god!”
I rushed to his side taking his arm, he looked down at me.
“It’s just a cut, I’ll be fine”.
I shook my head.
“No, this is bad, you need stitches”.
He narrowed his eyes at me moving in.
“I’m not going to a hospital so you can escape. He’d never forgive me if I let you get away”.

I narrowed my eyes a bit.
“I don’t know who you’re working for Felix but you’re bleeding and I’m going to take care of you”.
I led him from the room down the hall to a bathroom.
“Sit down”.
I said rummaging through things. I found what I needed and kneeled down in front of him.
“You a doctor now?”
I rolled my eyes.
“I spent some time in the hospital as a kid, growing up I was sick a lot, Doctor Foster taught me how to stitch up my teddy bear. I figure the same rules apply here”.
Felix smirked at me.

“I smashed you in the head with a rock, tied you up, and tried to drown you and your still going to look after me?”
I looked away from him as I clicked the lighter sterilizing the needle I was going to use.
“I suppose I’ll take some joy in stabbing you with a needle”.
I said shooting him a look. Felix laughed rolling his eyes. I cleaned the wound and stopped the bleeding before I used ice to numb his arm. He raised an eyebrow at me.
“You’re pretty good at this. I wish I could return the favor”.
He looked at the gash on the side of my head where he hit me with the rock. I looked away from him.

“Don’t worry about it”.
I started to stitch his wound closed for him making sure everything was clean and he wouldn’t be in too much pain. Felix snickered at me.
“So, did you want to be a doctor?”

I looked at him.
“No”.
I said lightly. Felix winced as I poked him, he narrowed his eyes a bit at me.
“Sorry”.
I muttered as I continued. Felix sighed keeping his eyes on his arm as I worked.
“What did you want to do then?”
I finished stitching and picked up the bandages.
“Sing, it’s all I’ve wanted to do”.
I said wrapping the bandages around his arm. Felix smirked at me.
“So, you like music”.
I stood cleaning up the items I used.
“Yes, why do you care?”

Felix stood facing me as he checked his arm making sure he could move it right and everything.
“I don’t, but I may as well get to know you. Since we’ll be spending so much time together”.
I looked back at him.
“Where are we anyway?”
Felix approached me and I couldn’t help backing away from him. He smiled at me leaning on the wall.
“So far out of Story Brook you’d never find your way back. This house it only exists because it was put here the last time we were in Story Brook. A place so far out of town still surrounded by magic. That’s why your magic still works though you have no idea how to use it”.
I narrowed my eyes at him.
“That’s right, you have no idea what I’m capable of”.
Flames shot up from my palms as I moved in on him now, he took a step back looking at me showing no fear.

“Krissi”.
The flames died and I turned towards the mirror.
“Peter?”
Felix smirked looking between us before leaving the room. I turned towards the wall mirror.
“Are you behind this? Are you the reason he kidnapped me?”
“Krissi, listen to me. Felix and I use to operate that way, but I told him not to do those things to you, I don’t want to be that way with you”.
I looked down hugging myself.
“I was stupid to think this was something special”
“No, you’re not Krissi, I’ve done bad things in the past but you are my salvation”.
I narrowed my eyes at him slightly.

“Salvation? I’m supposed to save you? When your friend knocked me out with a rock and tried to kill me?”
Peter sighed shaking his head.
“I didn’t have anything to do with that. I set him straight and told him not to hurt you again”.
I crossed my arms.
“But holding me hostage is a good thing? He keeps me locked up Peter, this isn’t right”.
I turned away from the mirror starting for the door.
“I started dreaming about you a few days ago, then I found that piece of broken mirror and found you inside”.

I looked back at him.
“I’ve committed my sins, I’m not going to deny it. There was no point in being a good person because it wasn’t nearly as fun as being a bad one”.
I turned towards the mirror looking at him.
“But when we talk, you make me wish I was better, that I was that knight in shining armor. A hero, I’ve always been too weak to put others before my own wants and desires. But when I’m with you, all of that changes. If you want to leave we can’t stop you. But Felix is close to having what you’d need to bring me where you are”.

I stood just in front of the mirror looking at him tears glazed in my eyes.
“If you feel you’re being held captive I won’t continue this any longer. But if you want me to be where you are, please stay you’re the only one who can get me out of this place. I don’t want to be alone anymore Krissi, and I know you don’t want to be alone anymore either”.
I nodded a little.
“I don’t want to be alone either, but I know your keeping things from me. Like this is some kind of game or something? Are you using me just to gain your freedom?”

“In the beginning, yes”.
Peter said giving a nod. I turned away from him.
“But I started to like talking to you, and not just because I’ve been alone for so long. Because I connect with you”.
I looked back at him.
“Krissi, if I was where you are I could look after that gash that’s killing me right now. Felix should have never attacked you like he did”.
I hugged myself looking down.
“I’ll do the ceremony, I was going to do it anyway, and after the ceremony don’t worry I won’t hold you to your pretty words”.
Peter frowned at me.

“Krissi”.
I turned away from him walking towards the door gripping the handle.
“I know how this works, the rebel promises his “Good girl” love interest that he’ll change for her. But his own desires and need for some kind of twisted revenge get the better of him. I don’t want to be in that story Peter”.

“Krissi! That isn’t how our story will go”.
I smiled to myself tears glazed in my eyes.
“I want to believe that so much”.
I looked back at him opening the door.
“I just wish I could believe that I was worthy of that kind of love”.
I closed the door leaving the room and heading down the hall towards the bedroom. Felix was in the room holding clean clothes for me.
“Here, thought you’d want to change. We can do the ceremony when you’re ready”.

I nodded to him.
“I need to read about whatever it is we’re doing so I know what to do”.
Felix placed the new clothes in my arms.
“Fine”.
I showered and changed into the clothes that Felix got for me. Just a pair of jeans and a purple tee. I took my hair back into a ponytail and made my way downstairs. Felix had the room set up for the ceremony. A crystal was sitting in the center of the room, a mirror was set up across from the crystal. Felix held out a vial of what looked like sparkles.

“It’s fairy dust, you pour it on the crystal and use the crystal’s light to turn the mirror into a gate way”.
Felix explained. I sighed crossing my arms.
“I’d still feel better if I had a book”.
Felix shoved the book in my arms.
“Make it fast”.
I opened the book to the page that was marked, the ceremony seemed to be a gateway ceremony. I went over things and sighed lightly looking back at Felix.

“This is complicated, I can’t promise you it will work”.
Felix placed the fairy dust in my hand.
“You better pray it works then”.
I rolled my eyes walking to the center of the circle and stood across from the mirror. I closed my eyes and poured the fairy dust on the crystal. The crystal started to glow and I held out my hands absorbing the light hoping I was doing it right. I looked towards the mirror seeing Peter’s image within it.

“Stand back!”
I called to him before throwing the light into the mirror thinking about the mirror becoming an archway. A doorway between worlds. The glass shattered but the frame of the mirror began to glow like a doorway. Peter stood in the archway I created and stepped through the archway smiling at me.

“You did it”.
He moved towards me and I took a step backwards looking at him, the mirror became a mirror again.
“Krissi”.
Peter said reaching out his hand.
“I want to take this adventure with you. Please don’t walk away”.
I looked away from him, I wanted to stay with him. But there was so much I didn’t know about him and his intentions.
“Things like this don’t happen to people like me Peter. I can sense your anger and need for revenge, it won’t be long before that becomes your focus”.
Peter took my wrist and I looked up into his blue eyes.
“Let me show you”.

I shook my head lightly taking a step back from him.
“You don’t have to pretend to be something you’re not. Just promise me you’ll be happy with whatever choice you make”.
I turned away from him moving past Felix, I stepped outside the house looking around. I had no way of knowing where I was going, but I remembered what Rumple said, if you want something bad enough it will happen.
“Take me home”.
I whispered feeling the air around me shift, the trees in front of me bent into an archway that reflected a familiar part of the forest outside of Story Brook that I knew. As I passed through the archway I could hear people calling my name.

“Krissi!”
I turned around seeing Amanda and Henry running towards me with Neal and Brier on their heels. Amanda and Henry sobbed as they took me in their arms. I hugged my brother and sister tightly happy to see them. But I couldn’t ignore that nagging feeling inside me. That part of me that regretted coming back here and leaving Peter with Felix.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3