Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Eight Romeo and Juliet

Chapter Eight
Romeo and Juliet
~Peter~

“Of all the girls in all the realms, you develop some sort of “bond” with the daughter of Caption Hook and Emma Swan”.
Felix smirked at me as he sat across from me in the armchair, he leaned back in the chair with his arms crossed. I kept my eyes on the flickering fire in the fire place.
“She can read you though. I wasn’t expecting that”.

He laughed. I narrowed my eyes at him.
“Maybe if you didn’t smash a rock upside her head and try to kill her things wouldn’t have ended up this way Felix!”
I stood moving away from him facing the window. Felix rolled his eyes getting to his feet.
“When have you ever needed a woman? Much less one related to two of your enemies, I think your son has a bond with her too”.
I looked back at him.
“Can you imagine how she would feel if she found out you were Rumple’s father?”

“Shut up!”
I snapped at him turning back to the window.
“Krissi wouldn’t care about that, we’re immortal, chances are she’ll understand when I explain everything to her”.
Felix walked over to me and sighed.

“Please tell me we are not going back to Story Brook, I thought we’d be heading back to Never Land”.
I looked at him.
“I’m not going back to Never Land, when I woke up this voice spoke to me. I was given a second chance how I choose to use it is up to me. Then the dreams started, now that I know she’s real I’m not giving up on her”.

Felix rolled his eyes cursing under his breath.
“Then we are going back to Story Brook”.
I turned back towards the window watching the clouds as they moved across the full moon.
“I can’t explain what I feel because I’ve never felt it before. The fact that she can read me so well, it makes everything more interesting”.
I smiled to myself. Felix shook his head.
“This is some kind of Romeo and Juliet crap”.
I turned to him.
“The way I see it, my plan works both ways. Krissi and I were meant to be together, being with her is my revenge on all of them”.

Felix snickered to himself shoving his hands in his pockets.
“How are you going to get the fact your using her to get revenge past her then?”
I shook my head.
“That’s the beauty of it. I’m not using her, the fact that it will piss them off is a bonus”.
Felix turned away from me.
“Then I guess we should get back to Story Brook”.
I clapped him on the back.
“We’ll have to lay low, I don’t want anyone to know we’re back at least not until I’ve managed to calm things down with Krissi”.
Felix gave me a knowing look, he manipulated the shadows and we moved through them. Standing outside of a busy place where the whole town seemed to be. I saw Krissi in the window with her parents and everyone else who loved her. I felt my jealousy boil, they thought they were so much better then me because they believed their love for her was stronger than mine.

“Pan”.
I looked to Felix as he held out a flyer, I smirked looking down at it.
“Halloween Mask ball?”
Felix looked at me.
“No one would know it was you if you were wearing a mask”.
I grinned to myself looking over at him.
“Looks like I’m going to need a suite. We should get to work”.
Felix nodded and we started down the street since everyone was inside that Diner there was no one around to see us. If this whole thing between me and Hook’s daughter was a Romeo and Juliet thing, I promised myself that it wouldn’t end in blood, at least not ours.

Felix and I found a place to lay low, He used the shadows to get me information and the clothes I needed for that night. I tied the black eye-mask on looking at my reflection in the mirror.
“This is hilarious, you look like “Prince Charming””
Felix laughed. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Shut it”.
Felix shook his head.
“Aren’t you worried about people wondering who you are?”
I looked back at him.
“No, they’ll be too busy with their own lives”.
Felix walked towards me giving a heavy sigh.
“You should still have an escape plan”.
I turned to him crossing my arms.
“When have I ever not had an escape plan?”
Felix smirked at me shrugging as he shoved his hands in his pockets.
“Well, you don’t have the lost boys anymore”.

I narrowed my eyes slightly at him.
“I don’t need the lost boys”.
Felix held up his hands giving a laugh.
“Alright, good luck then”.
Felix said creating an opening in the darkness for me to pass through. I moved through the opening finding myself standing across the street from Regina’s place. It seemed like the whole town was there. I had never felt this nervous before, but I needed to talk to Krissi and this seemed to be the only place I knew I could talk to her.

I walked into the house without any trouble, people stood in the lobby of the house talking and no one looked at me. I made my way towards the ballroom where everyone was dancing. I noticed Krissi standing off to the side by herself. Her hair pulled up in a perfect bun, she was wearing a rose colored corset top ball gown that was off the shoulders and had a matching mask.

This was my chance, I crossed the room to her while she picked at her nails looking bored.
“Isn’t it custom for the most beautiful girl in the room to get the first dance?”
Krissi’s eyes shot up locking on me in shock. I smirked at her.
“You better dance with me before I take this mask off”.

Krissi quickly placed her hand in mine shaking her head lightly. I led her towards the dance floor and took her into my arms, we started to move to the music together.
“What are you doing here?”
She whispered as I kept her in my arms. I smiled to myself.
“Showing you the risks I’m willing to take to be with you”.
Krissi looked up at me and smiled a little. I spun her and brought her back into my arms, she gave a light laugh.

“You seem a lot happier to see me”.
Krissi frowned lightly trying to hide how happy she felt inside.
“I don’t know anything about your past or why you were trapped to begin with. Everything leading up to the ceremony was rushed. And your friend stole from my godparents”.
I smiled at her.
“Can you honestly tell me you’re not happy I’m here?”

Krissi shook her head lightly.
“No, I just don’t understand what happened to you to put you where you were to begin with. And I have this nagging feeling that if people knew about this they would freak out”.
I snickered to myself giving a nod.
“Your intuition is right, they would freak out. But I’m not the person I was when I died Krissi. I was reborn”.
Krissi looked up at me as we danced together.
“I know it doesn’t erase my past mistakes in my old life. I’ve done things that will probably make you think I’m a monster”.
I lightly grazed my hand against her cheek.
“But, you can’t tell me you aren’t willing to try to start a new life with me, a new story all our own”.

Krissi sighed lightly as she looked towards her Grandparents who were dancing together looking happy and in love. She fixed her eyes on mine again.
“These love stories don’t happen with girls like me Peter”.
She whispered lightly, I smirked at her.
“Why not? You’re just as worthy as any other princess”.
Krissi looked worried as she bit down on her lower lip.
“You don’t understand, there is an evil coming for me Peter, for all we know it could be back in Story Brook as we speak. I’m in for a real battle of my own and I’d never forgive myself if you got caught in the cross fire. Besides it’s only a matter of time before you meet my sister and fall for her like every other guy”.

I looked towards Krissi’s sister seeing the guys lining up to dance with her. I smirked rolling my eyes.
“Not interested in her what so ever”.
The song ended and I led Krissi out towards the garden while everyone was talking. Krissi looked up at me as we came to a stop by a stone bench and some roses.
“I don’t understand our connection any more then you do”.
I explained to her holding her hands in mine.
“If anyone is not worthy of this love, it’s me. But something of a higher power wants us together. That’s why I was reborn, why I found the broken piece of mirror. And why you were able to see me”.

I rested my hand to her cheek noticing her blushing in the moonlight, I smiled down at her.
“Well, well”.
I looked up seeing a woman in a black dress wearing a strange headdress that made it look like she had horns. Her mask was very demonic looking. She smiled looking between us.
“True Love under the light of the full moon”.
She moved towards us and I took a step back with Krissi in my arms.
“Risking one’s life to be with the princess, best be on the lookout for dragons”.
She smirked lowering her mask looking between Krissi and I. Krissi raised her eyebrows looking at the woman.

“Malory? Is that you?”
Malory laughed giving a deep curtsy smiling as she bowed her head.
“Yes sweet Princess, it is. I do love Halloween don’t you?”
She smiled looking between us.
“The love story begins, should be interesting to see what the fates have in store for our forbidden lovers”.
I narrowed my eyes at Malory who grinned at me moving forwards.
“Once the evil is gone, there is no going back”.
She whispered before going on her way. I shook my head looking down at Krissi.
“That woman is insane”.
Krissi nodded a little.
“Kind of”.

“Krissi?”
I froze looking at Killian Jones as I hugged Krissi close to me. His eyes narrowed at us.
“Who the bloody hell is that? And why are you groping my daughter?”
He roared storming towards us. I felt the grin cross my lips and before I could stop myself I slipped back into old habits.
“Would you rather I groped you?”
I said in a sarcastic tone. He growled lunging for me and I jumped backwards still faster than he was. Killian held his hook hand out at me narrowing his eyes as he kept Krissi back behind him.
“If you come near my daughter again!’
I laughed jumping up onto the wall smiling at Krissi who was flushed as she watched me.

“I will find you, I will always find you”.
I winked at her before jumping off the wall. Killian yelling at me as I made my escape. The shadows opened for me like a door and I passed through them emerging in the warehouse that Felix and I were hiding out in. I took off the mask.
“How was the ball Cinderella?”
Felix smirked laying in his haemic. I sat down on one of the crates smiling to myself.
“I saw her, she isn’t convinced yet but I’ve got a long way to go before she’ll believe what I’m saying is true”.

Felix looked over at me keeping his hands behind his head.
“Is it true though? Do you really “Love” this girl?”
I stood looking at him tossing the mask aside.
“I can’t explain what happened Felix, why I feel this bond with her. Why I feel like I’m falling in love with this person, I just risked my life to see her in a room full of people who would want me dead and escaped her father”.

Felix laughed sitting up.
“Jones came after you?”
I smirked sitting down.
“Yeah, the old codfish hasn’t changed. Though I guess he’ll have to get use to me being with his daughter at some point”.
Felix laughed.
“Can you imagine if you and what’s her name got married?”
I narrowed my eyes slightly at him.
“It’s Krissi, and yeah, I’m sure Jones would be crying harder than anyone”.

Felix sighed putting his hands behind his head.
“Well I guess we should plan your next secret meeting with this woman you claim the “Love” “
I leaned back on my hands giving it some thought. I didn’t know where the last words I said to Krissi came from, it was something I felt in my heart that would make her understand how I felt about her. I started thinking about seeing her again, it seemed like I’d have to get more creative this time since I wouldn’t be able to wear a mask.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3