Status: Will Update When Can

Unbroken

Remembering

Andy remembered a time where he was happy.

Truly happy.

When he first came to terms that he wanted to start up his own band, she was their. When he decided he wanted to move to L.A to pursue his dreams, she was right beside him during the move. She was their through thick and thin and brought him back up from the brink of giving up. But that all changed when he met Juliet.

When he met Juliet, he thought she was the best thing he had ever had in his life. Andy thought that Juliet was far more important than his closest friend. He would blow he off or tell her he had a meeting for the band when in reality, he just wanted to be alone with Juliet. Then, everything changed. He and Juliet had gotten into the biggest fight in their relationship. The cause of it? Andy's friend, Gabriella. Juliet complained to him that he spent all his time with her. Andy rebutted that he hardly spent any time with her since the start of their relationship. The final straw, which made him walk out and to the bar was when Juliet called her a whore.

"What did you say?" Andy asked, his eyes hard and voice filled with steel.

Juliet looked at him, her eyes wide and with a bit of fear in them.

"A whore! She's a fucking slut!" Juliet yelled.

Andy just stared at her, not saying a thing. Turning he grabbed his leather jacket and without a glance back, Andy walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

Andy stayed at the bar for several hours. The time blurred with every shot of Jack he took and every beer he drank. When the bar closed, Andy knew he didn't want to go back to Juliet and deal with her shit, so instead, he went to her.

Banging on the door at two in the morning, Andy called out for the girl he knew since childhood.

"Gabriella! Open the damn door!" Andy slurred, slumping at the wall beside the door.

Andy didn't have time to bang on the door again when it was suddenly yanked open. Right in front of him was Gabriella and all her glory. She was wearing some dark green sleeping shorts with a gray tank top. Andy could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She never did when she slept. Her dark brown, almost black, hair was up in a ponytail.

"Andy?" She murmered, rubbing the sleep off her eyes,"what the fuck man? Do you know what time it is."

Andy didn't say anything just stared at her up and down. Gabriella was never skinny, but at the same time, she was never big. She had the body of a 1950's pin-up girl. The hips anyone would die for, legs that seemed to go on for miles and, Andy had to admit, the ass of a goddess. She had a little fat on and around her stomach, but he never heard her complain about it. Her chest was on the small side, but it didn't matter to Gabriella. And her tattoos, they made her slightly tan skin even more enchanting.

"Andy?" She called," are you-"

Before she could get another word out, Andy quickly walked forward, took her oval face into his hands and brought his thin lips upon her full ones. Gabriella's eyes widen, shocked by the kiss. As she drew in a breathe, she smelt the alcohol in it.

"Andy, stop," Gabriella said, pulling back," you're drunk. You don't know what you're doing. You have a girlfriend."

"Don't tell me what to do or remind me of her," Andy growled before pushing her back into her apartment.

Closing the door and locking it, Andy pushed her into the door and began kissing her again.

A kiss turned into a touch, a touched turned into clothes being take off. Then it turned physical. Without even leaving the living room, Andy pushed her into the couch and hovered over her. His pale, cool hands running up and down her sides, making her shiver.

*********

The next morning, Andy woke up to the sun coming through the curtains. Blinking his eyes open, he felt pressure on his tattooed chest. Looking down, his eyes widen in shock to see who it was. Gabriella had a smile on her face and her breathing was deep, indicating she was in deep slumber. Andy stayed their, loving the feeling of her on him. But then, realization dawned on him. He cheated on Juliet. He cheated. And for some reason, he didn't feel bad about it.

Slowly moving without waking Gabriella, Andy quickly found his clothing and put them on. With one last glance at the tattooed beauty laying on the couch, Andy walked out the door. It was hard, not looking back, but he had to.

Gabriella woke up with a big smile on her face. She expected to see the man who had help her heart for so many years but was met by silence. Looking around, tears began to fill her eyes and spill over as she saw the apartment empty. Sitting up, Gabriella realized that she would never be anything but a friend to him, and now, she felt broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... New one:) hope you like:) more coming soon:D
∆∆∆∆