Status: Will Update When Can

Unbroken

First Sight In Forever

Andy sighed and slammed his head back onto the headrest of his seat in his car. He has been at the studio for ten hours and just wanted to get home, shower, and crawl right onto bed. But at the moment, he can't. The reason? Their was a huge traffic jam.

Just the perks of living in Los Angeles, Andy thought to himself smugly.

Taking a deep breathe, Andy looked around at the cars beside him. To his left was a 2013 Dodge Charger. To his left, was a 1967 Chevrolet Impala. Two doors and black in color. He saw that a woman was laughing and looking behind her, to the backseat. Craning his neck, Andy was able to see a little boy, possibly three or four, in the back seat, bobbing his dark hair and wiggling in his seat. Andy was able to see that the kid was wearing a Batman t shirt and a kid size leather jacket. Smirking, Andy returned his gaze the the from seat of the car and his eyes widen. Looking out the window, seeing what was going on, was Gabriella.

"No," Andy said to himself," It can't be her."

Quickly rubbing his eyes, Andy blinked three times before looking back at the car. It was her. Those dark brown eyes shining in the sunlight and her dark red lips stretched widely in a smile, making her white teeth pop. He saw that she now was sporting a nose ring and a lip ring. He could also see that she was also sporting a Batman shirt, with some lace around the color bone, and a long, gold chain necklace. He also saw that she was wearing some Batman ear rings. She too had a leather jacket on.

Reaching for the button on the driver side door, he quickly rolled the window down when he saw that she was speaking.

"You want some juice, Tony?" Andy heard her beautiful voice say.

"Please mommy!" The little boy, Tony said.

Andy's mouth was wide open.

Mommy? She was a mommy? Looking back at the small child, Andy saw that he was reaching his small, yet slightly long, arms reach out to get the carton of apple juice he was being given. He watched as the boy put the straw in his mouth and drank greedily from it.

"Whoa, slow down, cowboy,"the woman said.

"I'm no cowboy! I an outlaw!" The boy exclaimed.

Andy couldn't help but but laugh out loud. When he did, Gabriella stiffen. She knew that laugh. That laugh has haunted her dreams for years. Swallowing the thick lump on her throat, Gabriella turned to her left to the black SUV that was beside her. Lifting her eyes, Gabriella noticed the familiar tattoos he had. His bottom lip was missing his lip ring and his hair was not as long as he remembered. It was now shaved from the sides a bit, and the rest a bit long. He was still as pale as she remembered and he had some new tattoos covering him. Gabriella kept her gaze on his until his beautiful blue ones met her dark brown ones

"Gabriella" Andy said with a smile.

"Andy," Gabriella said, smiling a fake smile.

Andy looked at the woman confused. Why was she giving him a fake smile. They haven't talked in almost four years. He'd thought she'd be a bit more excited.

Gabriella saw his eyes slowly grow sad. She wanted to feel remorse for him being sad and she being the cause of it, but she still couldn't get out of her head the feeling of abandonment and loneliness he made her feel after that amazing night. Sure, she got an amazing, life changing gift out of it, but she was hurt. By him. He broke her heart. Gabriella saw Andy open his mouth to sat something to her when Tony's voice rang out.

"Mama, it open over their."

Andy and Gabriella both turned to see that a car has moved up, and their was a clear opening for Gabriella to move.

"Wait! Gabriella!" Andy called out, but he was a second too late.

Gabriella took the opening and drove up ahead some more before being able to exit the freeway.

"Fuck!" Andy screamed, punching the steering wheel.

Clenching his jaw, Andy took a deep breathe, getting hold of his anger. I will find you again, Andy thought to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
∆∆∆∆