Behind the Sea

Returning Of The Nightmare

"So today is a new person joining Family Abella, huh?", Sarah asked wiping the floor with a mop. Today Boss said to me and Sarah to clean up his Caffe a little. If you didn't know, Sarah has a huge debt to Boss and she owes him a lot of money. So because she doesn't really have enough money, she's working in the 'Caffe Lapis' until she pays of the dept. But whenever I ask her why did she need the money, she would just refuse to answer me. And when I ask Boss about it, he just says that I have to ask Sarah. So I gave up on finding out about that, okay just a little.
"Yeah, I wonder what kind of a person he/she is!", I answered. And it really was the truth, I couldn't wait meet him/her. It's mostly because all the people in the Family Abella have interesting personalities. It's never boring when you're around them.
"I heard that he/she came from South Lavria with that ship Teressa.", Sarah explained sitting down to rest a little. I followed her, putting my mop aside. As I set down on the chair, I looked at the clock.
"It's already twenty minutes until seven. Meeting is starting at seven PM.", I said to her. She just gave me an annoyed looked what meant: 'Do you think I don't know that already?'
I shrugged and then started heading out. "I'm going." Sarah didn't bother to look at me, she just yawned as an answer. "Go ahead, goody to shoes.", she mumbled to herself. I don't know what's up with this people! They always mumble something and then think I can't hear them. What do they think, that I'm deaf or something? Anyway I can't wait for the meeting to start, that's when we will get introduced to the new person.

After some time of walking I could finally see a big shining manor. All the light were on, seems like everyone is already there. I opened the heavy doors and walked in. I walked trough some halls, and then saw the Ball Room. I entered it, it's where the meeting is. In my surprise no one was there.

"Oh hey, Luka!", I heard a familiar voice behind me. Fast, I turned around to face Ova. He is about the same age as Sarah, but they can't really stand each other. Actually Sarah can't stand him, she's always annoyed and angry when he's around. He's a 'ladies man', but Sarah says he's just a failure of a man who's good for nothing. Ova is always at some bars, seducing woman. He's like a magnet for girls, tho I don't really see what's so special about him.
His dark brown hair, and green eyes? He doesn't really have muscles, and not very large shoulders either. I'll never understand girls, they know that he's like that and that he's with them just to kill time. But still, they are always around him and stuff... It really makes me want to trow up when I see girls around him. Still, he's a very good person and a real friend. He helps whenever I have problems and gives me advices.
"Hey, Ova.", I said looking around and hoping to see the new person but deeply failing at it.
"Excited, huh?", Ova laughed as I looked him in the face.
"A little. What do you think, what kind of a person is it?", I asked him.
He smirked:"No idea, but I hope it's a pretty lady. We surely need some woman around here. Because Sarah surely isn't doing her roll very well."
"Her roll?", I asked confused tho I didn't really care what he meant by that.
"You know, been a woman.", he laughed once again. I'm not sure is he faking that laugh or is it a real laugh. He fake laughed so many times, that now there isn't any difference between them.
"But Sarah isn't the only girl around here, either...", I corrected him. Yeah, except Sarah there's one girl too. She's now twenty three years old I think. She's really weird, she's always calm and happy and always in 'peace'. I don't really understand her, actually I don't understand anyone in Family Abella.
"You mean Nala?", there was another voice behind me. And someone's hand was on my shoulder. I turned my head to the left, to see Carlo. He has a really man like figure, he is very tall and he's bald. He always wears a suit and always wears sunglasses. When you first see him, you would think that his personality is scary. But when you meet him, he is actually very kind. He likes flowers and reads romance stories. It's very easy to make him cry, but when he has to he can be very scary and serious.
"Someone called me?", a woman's voice said. I looked over to where the voice came and saw Nala sitting on the chandelier. "Were you bragging about me?", she smiled down at us.
"Nah, just continue doing... whatever the hell you're doing...", Ova yelled at her. Ova and Nala are brother and sister, tho except for looks they aren't really alike. Nala has the same eyes, and hair color as Ova. But their personalities are really different. Been older then Nala, Ova always bullies her and then she starts to cry. They really are like little kids.
After some time Sarah came in as well, she looked really annoyed so no one dared to say a word to her. Whenever she's annoyed and someone tells her something she doesn't want to hear she becomes real angry. Real, real, real angry.
"This is a total catastrophe!", male's voice ringed trough the hallways. "Oh no, not just him.", I could hear Sarah mumbling and I saw Ova putting earplugs.
The room entered Josef, a 'Clean Freak'. He's very annoying, and he can't stop talking about worms and stuff like that. He's loves nature and researches every single being he can see. Sometimes, he's very scary. He asks some people to give him some of their blood or something even worse.
"What's wrong, Freak?", Sarah started the argument. In no time everyone was yelling at each other. Except Nala, she was trying to make peace and what not. It was normal to see this kind of a scene. I was too busy looking at this bunch of people arguing, so I didn't notice others coming in the room. But they didn't bother to interrupt us, because they knew they were going to be pulled in the argument on no time.
"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!", a loud pitched male voice interrupted the argument. Dang it, and we just got to hear why Carlo is scared of bags. Everyone turned around to see a fifty year old, short, almost bald man. It was Papa. Who knew there was such a strong voice in such a weak being. Well he didn't get his title for no reason, I guess.
"I want to represent you, our new family member! Siena Nucious!", in no time he calmed himself down and became a clumsy goofy face. He showed to the right with his hands. At the same time, everyone in the room followed his hands. My heart stopped beating. Just fifty centimeters away from Papa stood a girl. That straight dark hair like darkness, those dull dark blue eyes, that pale snow skin.
"You!", I shouted, shaking, and pointing weakly at the angelic girl.