Behind the Sea

Just A Seducing Mermaid

"You!", I shouted, shaking, and pointing weakly at the angelic girl. Her half open eyes looked straight into mine. It felt like I was swimming in them, her eyes were like deep blue sea. I expected to drown every second or moment from now on, my breathing stopped and my cheeks flushed red. As I stared at her sweet, none emotional eyes, something flew trough my mind.
"How do you exist!? You're not supposed to be here! You're just an illusion cause by sun! You don't even exist! How come you are standing right there! Go away!", I yelled at that imaginary creature who isn't even supposed to exist. I could feel that everyone was staring at me, but that wasn't my problem now.
In my answer, girl made her move. Slightly opening her mouth, she tilted her head on the left. Her cold blue eyes, had a bit of innocence in them. I could feel that I'm sweating and I felt nervous all of a sudden. She was so cute! No creature on Earth couldn't stand her pure child's eyes. Fastest I could, I looked away from her poisonous stare.
"Do you hate me?", her sweet voice echoed trough the hall. It sounded so childish yet so polite and mature. I gulped and shouted at her still looking at the other way: "I-I... I don't h-hate you!"
I looked at her once again, her head wasn't tilted anymore. And her facial expression was still just a blank face, when you look at her a little better she looks like a dead fish. Yeah! She's not cute at all! Her eyes, her face, her mouth, her arms! Everything about her is weird and not cute! I don't know what I saw in her! She must be a mermaid, and she cast a spell on me to like her or something! Yeah, must be that. There's no way on earth I could fall in love with such a being!
"Oi, Luka! You're spacing out!", Ova pointed out making me wake up from my thoughts.
"Aside from that, you're acting weird!", Sarah continued with critics.
"Hello Siena, I am pleased to meet you. My name is Carlo, I look forward to working with you.", I heard deep voice saying. I looked over to see how will that seducing mermaid replay with that. Carlo reached out to shake her hand, but instead of shaking his hand, she just stared at it with dull eyes.
"You're supposed to shook it!", I heard Sarah commenting the girl's reaction. She sounded very irritated and I can't blame her from been that way. That girl sure is annoying, it's like she came from the mountains or something.
"Please, introduce yourself later on. Now we have some important matters to discuss about.", Papa's voice turned calm and serious again. He really does have different personalities.
"You all already heard about the ship Teressa, and that it's starting a marketing job here. Well one of the spies that work for us, overheard something really bad about that Company."
"And well, we came to some information that we weren't supposed to get our hands on."
"Why is that information so bad?", I asked really getting curious over it.
"You see, it seems that aside from legal goods, they seem to transport some illegal as well. And by illegal goods I mean the stolen clothes, food, material and so on. So, now I separated you into the two person groups. Every group will get one information to research about, and then we will unite them and have the evidence so we that can put them in prison.", Papa explained everything in details so that we don't get confused. Then he picked up some papers and started handing each one, one paper.
"All the information about your mission is in those papers, as well as who will your partner be for now.", when he finished his words, Papa putted on his glasses and again made his goofy face. "Now, I hope you all luck on the mission!" And we that he ran and disappeared from our view.
Two man group, huh? Well, it's okay as long as I'm not with that Sie-
"Mission Partner: Siena Nucous", I read not believing those letters.