Behind the Sea

Bad Guys Approaching

Market place was crowded like it always is on Saturday. Some people were in a hurry, some were calmly talking with each other, and some were just trying to go trough the crowd of people. I really loved Saturdays, they were always loud and exciting. And today wasn't really cold either, so it is the best weather to go on a mission. Everything would be just perfect if I was in a mission with someone normal. But, no. It had to be that strange, annoying, stupid creature.
Irritated, I looked over to a black haired girl Siena who was walking beside me. She had that non emotional face of hers, like she always has. She was really annoying, it must be rally embarrassing to be her. But I don't think she minds it, she doesn't really understand the world around her. Nor does she care, actually. She seems like she doesn't know about anything on purpose and that she's just acting stupid. Yes, she must be some kind of a spy or something. I'll keep an eye on her, because everyone else thinks good of her for some reason.
Loud sound of crunching woke me from my thoughts. Oh, what a surprise. It was Siena. Her hand was in a bag of Chips, and her mouth were full of the same chips. And she didn't even bother to close her mouth while eating. Noooo, why on earth would she close her mouth while eating? It's not like we're in a market place full of people or something like that.
"Could you stop that!?", I asked her trying to sound the least annoyed as I could. But I failed awfully. My voice sounded like she was doing most disgusting thing possible, or she did some kind of a sin by eating with her mouth open. Well, she deserved it anyway.
Her blue eyes wandered of to my brown ones. She didn't seem angry nor sad, even tho I commented her eating. Then she looked at the chips that she was holding in her right hand. Now, her eyes were back at me. Then, again at the chips. Me. Chips. Me. Chips.
"What is wrong with you?", I asked her now not even caring how I sounded. How can one person be so weird! No, she's far more then weird.
"You said me to stop, so I stopped my actions.", she answered in a monotone voice. I have to say, her voice was kinda cute. But, just kinda! No, even less than kinda!
I sighed and then some figure caught my eye sight. It was the person we were supposed to follow. He was the head of that Teressa Company, and everything that was happening in it was by his orders. He looked like a noble, rich, middle aged man. He wore a black hat, and a classy suit. It seemed like he caught much attention, because everyone who saw him, stared at him in curiosity. Well, you don't see such a rich creature around here everyday.
"It's him.", I whispered to Siena giving her a sign with my head to look at that man. She looked over at him, with her face blank as ever. Unlike other people, she didn't have a bit curiosity nor amazement on her face. In my surprise, she even looked a little bit of bored and disappointment at the same time. I mean even I had a little urge to be amazed about how classy he was. Everyone could just dream of having that much money, right? Well, everyone except that human being named Siena. If we can count her as a human being. If we can count her as a living being at all. I mean, her expressions are same as expressions of a rock.
"Let's go follow him.", I said to her, but she was already walking to him. I growled silently so just I could hear it. And then followed her without any word. I wanted to say to he that we shouldn't let him see us, but it seemed like she understood me without me saying a word to her. Like a ghost, she slipped into the shadows without anyone except me noticing. A little surprised I followed her actions. Wait, why am I following her every move like some kind of a loyal little dog.
I opened my mouth to complain, but someone covered my mouth with its hand. I looked over at the person who's hand is. It was no other person then Siena. She placed her other hand on her mouth and made a 'shush' sign. For some reason my heart started racing, and I started to be red in my face. It must be because of her hand on my face. I never touched a girl before, and why does Siena has to be the first one I will touch. I mean it's not like she's a girl or something. My fore head started burning and it became suddenly hot to me. Poison, she must have poisoned me with her touch.
But she wasn't confused at all, unlike me. She was listening to something very closely. Then I remembered the man we had to follow, I looked over the corner we were standing by. That man was standing there and talking to some other 'kinda looking rich' people. I listened to the rest of their conversation.
"...John said... pack the... carriage will come... don't let anyone in...", I heard someone saying with interruptions here and there.
"Whatya think ya doing, kids?", I jumped in surprise when I heard someones voice behind me. I quickly turned around to face three man. They had bats in their hands and cigarettes in their mouths. They stank on alcohol and didn't really look like good people.
"Spying, huh? That ain't good now, ain't it.", the middle one spoke, "Get them."
After the middle one said that all three of them started approaching us, with smirks on their faces. I could see guns on their belts. And me and Siena? We had nothing of the weapons.
We're done for it.