365 Days

Preface

I remember vividly the first time he walked through my classroom doors. It was a rainy Monday morning and his presence was enough to tear my attention away from the molecular compound lecture I was painfully enduring. He was quite mysterious, but overall, he was absolutely gorgeous. It didn’t take long for me to stumble over my own two feet trying to get to know the new kid better, but much to my surprise, he quickly opened up to me.

Two years later and I noticed that time did him well - he grew a couple inches taller making his towering figure twice as intimidating, an immense increase in the radiance of his green eyes, a broader, more muscular physique, as well as a fitting haircut that showed off his amazing bone structure. With his new appearance came along a great ordeal of confidence and popularity.

He was quite popular, but he was a different kind of popular. He was more on the quieter side, he wasn’t cocky, he didn’t bother getting with as many girls as possible, and he was overall a closed book which made him even more intriguing.

The more we got to know each other better, the more we flirted, and the more my eyes got lost in his emerald greens, the more I fell for him each day without even knowing it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, new story!