Status: A random story inspired by someone I know

The Libra Fell in Love With the Virgo

Silence and rapid heartbeats

"The party is just about to start guys." Jared said to the new people. JJ and Allison were walking into view with two people right behind them.

"It's been years since we've seen you Jared, I was just happy you called us up." My stomach dropped as I grabbed Cali's hand.

"It's okay baby, I'm here." Cali whispered in my ear. Alex and Maria stepped into my line of sight and everyone stepped away from me so their eyes fell on me. Maria stopped in her tracks and glared at Cali.

"What is this?" Alex question calmly.

"This is a party." JJ practically laughed as the group took a pull off their bottles at the same time. Cali handed Maria the bottle and Jared handed Alex one. "Have a drink." JJ was ruffling through the bag next to the truck. She looked back at Maria who was staring at the bottle. "No it's not drugged don't worry." Everyone stiffed as she cut straight to the point. Jake stepped behind Alex and Maria causing them to walk closer to the group. "We figured it would be good to have a chat over a few drinks and get some closure. Maria took a drink and handed it back to Cali. JJ took out another bottle. Vanilla vodka, Ashley's favorite. Cali held her bottle up and looked around.

"To Ashley." Everyone said the same and took a drink. JJ walked up to Alex and stopped.

"So serious question. Who's idea was it to drug my dear friend last night?" JJ asked softly. Alex looked at Maria and let go of her hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Maria said sternly. JJ didn't move.

"Let's play a game." JJ said before asking the question again. Maria stood her ground with the same answer. "Strike one." JJ swung a solid punch connecting with Maria's jaw. Alex tried to step back but Kyle was behind him. Jared walked to the car and sat on the trunk. "Now I don't want to hurt anyone but this shit isn't funny."

"You don't fuck with family." Jared added observing.

"You don't fuck with the people we care about." Jake said as Ann stood next to him. JJ rubbed her knuckles.

"No one has to get hurt tonight. I just want the truth." JJ said. Fear was pulsing through my veins. I know that JJ is protective and she doesn't let anyone harm the people she cares about but she's also a very dangerous individual. Cali squeezed my hand as I tried to stand up as if to tell me to stay put.

"JJ stop." I said quietly. Everyone looking at me. "Let it go."

"Let it go?" Cali nearly shouted, she was shaking. "If I hadn't found you when I did this morning we would have had to fish your body out of the fucking river." She inhaled sharply. "We aren't going to just let this go."

"Please you guys I know you care about me but this isn't right." I pleaded.

"You should listen to her." Alex said stepping forward. "She wasn't really good with following through, or guilt." Cali dropped my hand and took three long steps towards him. Grabbing him by his shirt collar.

"Shut your fucking mouth." Cali hissed.

"Sit your asses down." Ann said setting down a bunch of chairs. "We just want to talk." Hesitantly Maria and Alex sat down. "That goes for the rest of you also." Everyone except Cali sat in a chair. She slowly walked back over to me standing by my side.

"Let's chat." JJ demanded. The breeze burned my skin. Fear was visible in the air as I listened to silence and rapid heart beats.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come. Not sure where this is going to go yet though.