Sunshine.

Uno

Vic's POV

"Sunshine, who is Sunshine? And is that her real name?" Bryan stars asked the group. I smiled at Mike before they answered.

"Sunshine is our sister and her name is Lina." I smiled. Jaime laughed before glancing at Lina as she walked past the opened doors rushing to get everything ready for the show. She back tracked a few steps and waved.

"There she is." Mike said loudly. The camera turned to her and she smiled her goofiest smile.

"Hey Lina come and sit with us." Jaime called to her. She shook her head.

"I have work to do." She sighed before stomping off. You could hear her laughing to herself as she walked down the hall.

"That... is Sunshine." Tony said smiling after Lina.

Sunshine's POV

After walking away from the interview the boys were in, I couldn't help but to laugh loudly which I knew that they had heard. I really wish that I could have stopped and talked with them but I had to get the guitars ready for stage which they had to get to after the interview.

"Hey Sunshine." Craig smiled as he was unpacking the drum set to put it on the stage. Everyone called me Sunshine because it is a nickname that Vic and Mike gave to me during high school because I was the one thing that could make them smile.

"Hi Craig." I grabbed Tony's guitar out of the case. I put the strap on it and made sure that is was tuned and ready for him. I was in charge of Tony's guitar mostly because I was the only one that Tony trusted since it was his new guitar. I put on the wireless monitor that connected his guitar to his the amps. I removed the guitar from me and untwisted the strap as the guys came to stage smiling and laughing with each other.

"Hello Lina." Tony smiled at me. Tony was the only one who called me Lina besides my parents because I guess he liked my actual name and not my nickname. I handed him his guitar and helped him pull the strap over his head.

"What would we do without you, Sunshine?" Jaime smiled as I handed Mike his first set on drumsticks for the set. I had made sure that the other sticks were already at the set. He thanked me with a smile.

"I'm pretty sure you guys would be screwed." I laughed. Vic nodded as he did his vocal warm ups. I reached up Vic's shirt to set up his IEMS (in-ear monitors) and he squirmed.

"Why are you hands so cold?" Vic asked me. I gave him the derpiest look ever before helping Mike out. He also complained about my hands.

"I am a girl. Our hands and feet are always cold." I shrugged as Jaime dropped the wire down the back of shirt. He smiled at me as if to say that he did not need help. "Do you need help, Turtle?"

"Yeah. I can never get this thing." Tony said as he tried to get the wire in his shirt without smacking his guitar on something or someone. I stuck my hand up his shirt to the neck and pulled the wire down contacting it to the transmitter.

"You guys are all down." I smiled. Jaime put his guitar on and walked over to where I was standing with Tony. Jaime put his head on my shoulder as we waited for call time.

"You smell good." He whispered. I furrowed my brows and looked at him. He stood up and laugh. "It's true." I shook my head and watched as the boys walked out. Vic gave me a hug before he went onto stage kind of like I was his good luck charm or something.

***


The show was awesome as usual. The guys always played with all that they had in the shows not because they were awesome but because they loved their fans and wanted them to have a great experience because none of the shows were the same with the exception of the set list.

"Sunshine!" Mike yelled as he and Jaime pulled me into a sweaty hug. The Texas heat did not do them any good plus playing in it was not the best thing either.

"Get off me. You guys stink." I complained. I noticed that Tony and Vic were wiping the sweat off with towels. "Why can't you be normal like Vic and Tony?"

"Normal is boring." Jaime laughed. I rolled my eyes as they walked away. I went over to Tony and grabbed his guitar. I took the strap off of it and put it back into the case. I folded the strap and put it inside. I closed the case and went to help Craig get the drum set so that the next band could prepare for their set.

"Sunshine, take the symbols." Craig told me. I nodded and took them and put them in their case carefully. I helped move the drum set and I noticed that the guys were greeting the fans on the side of the stage. I helped pack up the drum and then I carried Tony and Jaime's guitars back to the trailer where all the gear went.

I helped pack up the gear as I could hear the guys inside yelling at each other. Most of my days I spent several hours doing my job and the rest of the day I spent with the guys, sometimes one on one and sometimes as a group.

"Well we are done for the day." Craig smiled at me as Josh and Liam shut the trailer. I smiled at him before we made our way onto the bus. I grabbed my lotion on the from the driver seat where I had set it this morning and rubbed it onto my dry skin.

"Remember how mad ma was when she saw the full sleeve tattoo design you had drawn." Vic said causing Mike to laugh. I nodded thinking about when I showed her the tattoo that I was getting on my 18th birthday.

"She was pissed. I remember her telling me that I was being a child and that I would hate it as I got older. Nine years later and not only do I love it but she does too." I said as I sat down next to Mike.

"Are you getting more?" Jaime asked me. I nodded and give him this look as if he was the biggest idiot alive.

"What kind of a square would I be if I didn't get anymore tattoos?" I questioned. Vic's head shot up and he glared at me. "Oh no, wait I'd be on Vic's level."

"That's rude." Vic said looking at me.

"It's not my fault you are afraid of needles." I shrugged. I noticed that Tony had been staring at me from the second I walked in the door. "I actually wanted to go and get my leg tattooed but I don't have the time at the moment."

"Why not?" Mike asked me.

"I can't take a break from working for you guys. I am a busy woman. This is the first time in like seven hours that I have sat down." I said actually relaxing into the couch.

"Wow. I thought we were the busy ones." Jaime joked. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"You have no idea." I said with a yawn.

"What kept you so busy today?" Tony finally spoke up. I looked at him and noticed the genuine curiosity.

"I cleaned the bus before I had to clean the gear. Those both took about an hour and a half to do. Then I had to tune the guitars but then I had to run back to the bus to get the IEMS that Josh forgot, that's why I went past your interview. I wanted to get out of the heat for a bit. Then I had to run back and get Tony's guitar tuned and ready. Then I watched you guys and had to help put the gear back in the trailer." I sighed realizing how busy I was. "It's no wonder I'm single. I don't even have time to eat."

"You haven't eaten today?! How are you alive?" Jaime asked me quite loudly. I looked at him before Mike handed me the banana he was eating.

"I've just been busy." I shrugged.

"Well it's too late for catering. We will just have to grab you something during the drive." Vic said to me. I nodded and he went to talk to the driver who came on the bus. I ate the banana that Mike had given to me before Vic and Jaime walked into the back lounge probably to write songs together.

"I'm going to go and lie down for a bit." Mike said with a yawn. Once he had disappeared into the back. I looked over at Tony who was sitting at the table and staring out the window as the bus moved.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked him. He looked up at me with a smile before nodding and coming to sit next to me. We flipped through the channels until we saw that The Lord of the Rings was on.

"Let's watch it." Tony said as he put his arm on the back of the couch behind me. I leaned against him to watch the movie like I did with all the guys. It was kind of habit, it you will that we snuggled and watched a movie.

**


"We need to wake them up so Sunshine can eat." I heard someone whisper. I tried to ignore them but it was no use.

"I don't get how they are even comfortable like that." Mike said clearly not whispering.

"Tony, Lina. It's time to get food." Vic said shaking Tony. I opened my eyes and glared at them. Mike smiled before following the Jaime off the bus. "Tony."

"I'll get him up." I said rubbing my eyes. Vic nodded before walking off the bus. "Turtle, what do you want from the truck stop?"

"I'll come with you." He said with a yawn. I stood up and started to walk towards the front of the bus. I stopped and noticed that Tony was stretching. "My neck hurts."

"Mine does too." I laughed. "I guess we slept in a weird position."

"I guess so." He said as we walked off the bus. He put his arm over my shoulder as we walked to the store. "You literally only last like 15 minutes in the movie."

"When did you pass out?" I asked him. He yawned again.

"Not too long after you actually." Tony said. I yawned this time as we went separate ways. I went and grabbed one of those pre-made sandwiches. I grabbed one without checking what it was because I was so hungry. I grabbed a bag of Hot Cheetos and three bags of M&Ms. As I walked up to the counter I noticed that Tony was waiting for me. He motioned for me to place my stuff on the counter.

"No, Tony. I got it." I said smiling at him.

"Lina, put your stuff up here and let me pay for your food." Tony said giving me puppy dog eyes. I sighed and put my food on the counter. I placed a kiss on his cheek as my way of saying thank you.

"You guys are a cute couple." The man behind the counter said as he scanned the items.

"He isn't my boyfriend." I said to the man. He turned red and apologized. I noticed that Tony was no longer cheerful. The man bagged out items and Tony paid for them silently. I followed Tony to the bus as he quickly walked towards it. "Tony, wait up." He stopped and turned to look at me

"What's up?" He said not even looking at me. I got in front of him and looked at him. He was trying to avoid all eye contact. I grabbed his head and made him look at me.

"What is wrong?" I asked him as he looked at me. He licked his lips and just stared at me. "Tony, will you please talk to me." He stared at me for what felt like 20 minutes before he silently pressed his lips to mine in a sweet little kiss. I dropped my hands and he pulled away from me. We stared at each other with wide eyes.

"Hey guys. It's time to go." Jaime called from the bus. Tony was the first to start walking and I followed behind him in silence. Tony got on the bus as sent the bag on the table before going to the back where he shut the door.

"Call of Duty, Mike?" Jaime asked my brother. Vic groaned as I sat down at the table. Vic went to his bunk and climbed in with his food. I grabbed my food and started to eat as the sounds of gunshots filled the front area of the bus.

"Cheater." Mike screeched as he was shot, Jaime only laughed. I ate my sandwich and took my Hot Cheetos and M&Ms to my bunk. I climbed into the bunk and turned on my iPod so that I could fall asleep listening to Of Mice & Men.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lina

Lina's Outfit