Sunshine.

Dos

Sunshine's POV

It has been three days since Tony had kissed me and he hadn't had an actual conversation since then. I was still trying to comprehended why he had kissed me without asking him because I was confused and most importantly I had no way to react because I had these romantic feelings towards him since I met him back in 2007.

"Sunshine, are you up?" Mike asked as he opened my bunk's curtain. I turned and looked at him. "What's up kiddo?"

"I just don't feel very good." I said as Vic appeared.

"Do you need a day off?" Vic asked me. I nodded and he felt my forehead. "You are pretty warm. I'll ask Josh to fill in for you until you feel better."

"Thanks Vic." I said as he placed a kiss to my forehead. Mike did the same before Jaime came over to my bunk. He handed me his big blanket with a smile.

"Sentirse mejor sol (Feel better Sunshine." Jaime smiled at me as he tucked me into bed. He disappeared and the door closed. I thought that all the guys were gone until Tony appeared at the foot of my bunk.

"I'm sorry." He said before he left me alone on the bus. I stared after him in even more confusion than before. I faced the wall and held Jaime's blanket to my face, hoping that I would be able to fall asleep again.

***


"Lina, I bought you some soup and medicine. I have it heating up right now. Come eat." I turned to notice Tony was looking at me in concern.

"Where are we?" I asked him. He put his hand on my head.

"We are in California now. You slept all day and during the entire drive. You must have a really bad cold." Tony said.

"I feel like poopy." I complained. Tony laughed and helped me get out of my bunk. I was really regretting taking the top bunk.

"Sit at the table and I give you your soup." I nodded and grabbed my cardigan. I pulled it on and went to the table. I sat down and Vic looked at me.

"I called mom." Vic said quickly. I nodded as Tony set medicine in front of me and a on the go cup of chicken noodle soup. "She told us what to do."

"I also got you tea because I didn't know what kind of drink you wanted so I grabbed you tea." Tony said. I looked at him and tried to smile but I did not have the energy. "Eat up."

"Maybe we should take her to the hospital." Mike suggested. I flipped him off because they all knew how much I hated hospitals. "I'll take that as a no. Sunshine, do you know that you don't match right now."

"I don't care." I said with my mouth on the tea. "Who do you guys think would die in a zombie apocalypse first?"

"Definitely not me. But Jaime actually has a good plan. Jaime...?" Vic said looking at Jaime. I just needed to have an actual conversation with them.

"My plan is this: we're gonna all get a house, then on the outside of the house, we'll put a bunch of treadmills. The zombies will just keep walking and we'll be inside drinking tea. So obviously I won't get eaten first. Either Vic or tony. Who can run faster?" Jaime said causing my to chuckle.

"I don't know. We'll have to have a race." Tony said scratching his head as he sat down next to me.

"Just remember Tony, you don't have to be faster than the zombies, you just have to be faster than Vic." Jaime chuckled. I dropped my spoon and started laughing so hard that I was wheezing.

"Calm down." Vic said looking at me with wide eyes. "In through your nose and out through your mouth."

"Close your eyes." Tony whispered to me. "Good. Now take a breath in through your nose and let it out through your mouth." I did as he told me and the wheezing stopped. "Good."

"Thank you Turtle." I said softly.

"Thank God! She finally speaks to Tony and called him Turtle." Jaime said loudly. I gave him a weird look but he only grinned. "I saw the kiss." Both Mike and Vic glared at Tony.

"What?" Vic said he turned his attention to me. I ate my soup and looked at him.

"He kissed me." I said swallowing my soup. I glance at Tony as his eyes went wide as he stared at my brothers who were glaring at Tony.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, I just... I think I love her." Tony said as he stuttered. Vic's eyes looked like they were about to fall out of his head and poor Mike was just about having a heart attack.

"What?" I asked Tony. I looked at him and he gave me his shy smile.

"I've known you since the band started, Lina. Plus it's not that hard to fall for you." Tony said as his cheeks went a slight shade of pink. "You are kind, generous and beautiful."

"Lina?" Jaime said snapping me out of my trance as I stared at Tony. "How do you feel about this confession?"

"Holy shit." I muttered causing Jaime to laugh but my brothers looked like they were witnessing a man hit a woman.

"Jaime, don't push it." Mike said angrily. "Lina Marie, to the back now." Mike stood up and pointed to the back of the bus. "Victor, let's go."

"Yeah. Tony we will be back to talk to you." Vic said pointing his finger at him. I walked to the back of the bus behind Mike and Vic followed. I sat down on the center portion of the couch as my brothers sat down next to.

"Lina." Mike said. I looked at him and noticed that he was struggling with his words. I hated seeing him like this and it made me really uncomfortable.

"Do you also share these feelings?" Vic asked. I bit my lip and looked at my feet. I looked at my Vic and nodded.

"For how long?" Mike asked. I bit my lip again.

"A year?" Vic asked. I shook my head.

"Two?" Mike asked. Again I shook my head.

"Three?" I shook my head no at Vic's question.

"Five or six?" Again they got a no.

"Since the band started?" I nodded. Mike cursed under this breath and I looked at Vic who was confused. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I knew you guys would freak out like this." I said standing up. "This is why I've been single for so long. Either you guys don't approve or you scare the person off. I'm not asking to be in a relationship with him right not but maybe somewhere down the road. I really like him."

"I'm fine with it." Mike said. Vic and I both looked at him.

"What?" Vic and I said in unison.

"We know Tony won't hurt you because he is a great guy. I say go for it." Mike shrugged. "But you have to tell mom." I looked at him with wide eyes.

***


I sat next to Tony in the bus as we waited for my mom and his mom to come. We sat across from each other in complete silence. The other guys were in the back of the bus so that we could talk to our mothers, just the four of us. I could hear my mom talking to Tony's mom as they approached the bus. The door opened and I started to sweat.

"Hi Tony. Mija, how are you?" My mom asked me as she sat next to me. Tony's mom sat with him as he stared at the ground. "Are you okay? Are you pregnant with..." He eyes went to Tony. "His baby?"

"What? No, mom. We started dating today." I said quickly. "Plus you have to have sex to get pregnant. Last time I checked, it's been awhile." Tony looked at me as his mother looked at him.

"It's about time you two got together." Tony's mom said. My mom looked over at her and nodded her head. "You two are prefect for each other."

"I'm okay with it." My mom said before kissing the side of my head. I looked at Tony and he shrugged.

"That's not fair." Vic came out of the back whining. "It's weird that she is dating my band mate."

"Hello Victor." Mom rolled her eyes. "And you know her, she won't have sex for the fist four months. So you'll be off tour before any hanky panky happens.

"Mom!" Vic, Mike and I groaned as a bright red Tony looked away from everyone. Jaime sat at the table laughing.

"Well we must get going. We are going to go to lunch." Tony's mom said as she stood up with my mom.

"It was nice to see you, Mrs. Perry and Mrs. Fuentes." Jaime called after them. I turned and looked at him and pointed at my nose to call him a butt kisser. Once our moms were off the bus and gone, I looked at Tony and he gave me his smile that all the fans loved and it made my heart melt right on spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lina's Outfit

Lina is pronounced like Lean-Ah