Sunshine.

Tres

Tony's POV

The tour has been over for a month now and everything has been great with Lina. We were reaching the three month mark of our relationship and life had never been better. Since being home we have spent every day together. Today I was surprising her by buying her a kitten and she had no idea what I had planned for today. My phone pulled me from my thoughts and I saw that Vic was calling me. I almost did not want to answer because the three Fuentes siblings always had something up their sleeves when it came to finding out something.

"Hello?" I answered as I pulled up to their house. I could hear Mike and Lina fighting in the background. Lina was telling Vic to give her back her dress and Mike was telling her to shut up, of course they were all laughing. I could hear Jaime talking to Vic.

"Guys, I'm in my underwear in the middle of the house and Tony will be here really soon. This isn't funny." She whined. Vic fumbled with his phone before cursing and hanging up on me. As I walked to the door, I could hear Lina calling the guys "assholes" and saying that she hated them. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello?" I called through the house. A girlish screech was heard before the sound of someone running down the wooden floor hallway. I laughed and shut the door before heading to the living room as Jaime, Vic and Mike left the studio. Vic held Lina's dress in his hand.

"Hey Tony. Sorry about calling you. I didn't mean to." Vic apologized. I shook my head and smiled at them.

"What was going on?" I asked them. Jaime and Vic laughed.

"Well I went into Sunshine's room and grabbed her dress as she was about to put it on and I ran into the studio and locked the door." Mike laughed.

"Asshole." Lina said as she glared at Mike causing Jaime and Vic to laugh even harder. "You two are assholes, too."

"Love you too, sis." Vic smiled at her. She flipped them off before smiling at me.

"Hi Turtle." She said sweetly. I stood up and gave her a hug.

"Ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded and put on her shoes that were by the kitchen door. "Bye guys."

"Have fun." Jaime called as we walked out of the house.

"So where are we going?" Lina asked as she held me hand as we walked to the car.

"That is a surprise, my dear." I smiled as I pulled the car door for her. She pouted before climbing into the car.

Mike's POV

"I am glad they are dating." I said once the door had closed.

"Me too." Vic said.

"I feel like it would be difficult if they were with other people because they've been single for a long time and it has been obvious that they had liked each other." Jaime said. Vic and I looked at Jaime in confusion. "C'mon. You guys can't tell me that you did not notice the signs?"

"No. We didn't." Vic said. Jaime heaved a sigh before speaking.

"Tony has been single since we started the band and so has Sunshine. They were always shy around each other and they would flirt non-stop." Jaime said. "She spent more time with him than with any of us."

"You know what, that is true." Vic said. I nodded.

"I just don't want either of them to get hurt." I said. Jaime and Vic both nodded. Everyone was worried about that because they were the sweetest people alive.

Sunshine's POV

"What are doing here?" I asked as we pulled into the parking structure for the outlet mall. Tony smiled at me before getting out. He came around and opened my door for me. "Tony, what are we doing?"

"We are going to do some shopping." Tony smiled. I grabbed his hand as we started to walk towards the stores.

"Can we go and look at the cats while we are here?" I asked him because the cat store was here and I loved cats.

"Of course, Lina." Tony smiled at me. "But I need to get some clothes first."

"Alright." I smiled. "I can be patient."

"You'll also need a dress for the APMAS."

"When is it?" I asked him. He looked at me with a funny smile.

"It might be tomorrow." He laughed.

"Really?"

"No its next week." He smirked.

"Well then I guess I have time." I nudged him. He gave me a knowing look. "But I'll get it today so that I don't fret over it."

"Good idea."

***


It took us about three hours to find an outfit for both of us. Tony didn't want to look like anyone else at the award show. I found a pretty strapless dress that I would be able to wear for a BBQ if I wanted to.

"I need to get my hair cut." Tony said as we stopped at a barber. "Head to the pet store. I'll meet you in there once I'm done getting my hair cut."

"Alright, Turtle." I placed a kiss on his cheek before walking away. I was really glad that we had put our bags in the car after we had bought them. I really did not want to carry them around while I was in the pet shop.

I wandered around the store until I found the cats. Each cat was coming at the window trying to get my attention while the "grumpy cat" kitten stayed behind. I smiled at it and asked the woman if I could hold him. She grabbed him and handed him to me. I cuddled him to my chest and gently stroked him.

"He's cute." Tony said from behind me. I slowly turned to see that he had cut his hair to where it was barely two inches off his head on the top. "What do you think?"

"I like it. But what will the fans think?" I asked him jokingly. He shrugged before petting the kitten in my hands.

"What are you going to name him?" Tony asked me. I turned to him and looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?"

"I just bought him for you." I look at Tony with wide eyes. He nodded and smiled at me as he waited for an answer.

"Dr. Finklestein." I said proudly. "Thank you, Tony."

"Anything for you, baby." He smiled. "But you'll have to keep him at my house since Vic is allergic."

"That means we need to buy him everything." I said. Tony shook his head.

"I already got it all."

"I swear, you are the greatest person alive." I gave him a quick kiss before we took care of Dr. Finklestein's paperwork so we could take him home.