Sunshine.

Cuatro

Tony's POV

I sat on the hotel bed as I waited for Lina to finish getting ready. Today we were going to the APMAS and we were both excited and nervous. This was the first time that we would be in public as a couple and with fans and camera everywhere. Lina stepped out of the bathroom and I looked at her with wide eyes as the door opened.

"Why are you wearing your glasses?" Mike asked her. She grumbled before grabbing the cross necklace that she was given by her grandma. On Wednesday last week she went and got contacts because she was tired of wearing glasses.

"I forgot my contacts on the bathroom counter at home." She said as she slipped on her shoes. I stood next to her and she was the same height as me.

"I won't have to strain my neck to kiss you." I laughed. She rolled her eyes at me before we walked out of the room. I couldn't help but to check her out as she walked. It was nice seeing her dressed up, she was never dressed up.

Mike's POV

The drive to the award show was fun. We were all buzzing about the first APMAS. They were going to be badass. Sunshine was nervous because she had never been in public with Tony as a couple, they were waiting for today to make the announcement. Aly, Dani and Jess had gotten over being shy at things like this. They were smiling happily.

"Are you okay, Sunshine?" I asked her as she played with the hem of her dress. She was never one to be in the eye of everyone. She liked to stay behind the scenes.

"What?" She asked me quickly. "Yeah. Fine."

"Can you make sentences?" Jaime asked her.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"How are you?" Vic said smiling. She nodded again. "Everything is going to be okay."

"Yeah." Sunshine said again looking out the window as we pulled up. "Fine." The door opened and I climbed out with Aly. She grabbed my arm and smiled at me. Vic and Dani got out and he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into his side. Jaime and Jess held hands. Tony got out and extended his hand out to Sunshine. She grabbed it and climbed out. He whispered something to her and she smiled at him.

Tony's POV

I walked down the red carpet with my band mates, their girlfriends and my girlfriend. I had been going to events like this single for so long that it was weird having someone with me. Halfway down the carpet, she was smiling and waving at anyone that called her name which was a lot of people because of the Bryan Stars interview she was in with us.

"I have to take a group picture with the guys." I told her. She nodded and I gave her a kiss. She walked towards the fans that were yelling her name that were to the far right of the guy taking our picture. She was talking to them and taking pictures with them. I noticed that they were handing her things.

"Tony, at the camera." The man shouted.

"Take a picture of that." I said pointing to Sunshine. The man looked at us and we all nodded He turned his camera and snapped a few pictures of Lina before we let him take our picture. Hopefully that would be in the magazine.

"So who is she?" The man taking our picture asked me. I smiled as I looked at Lina.

"That is Lina Fuentes."