Sunshine.

Cinco

Sunshine's POV

I sat on the couch with Dr. Finklestein. It had been a week since the APMAS and pictures of me and the guys were swirling around the internet as people began to piece it all together. Fans were now posting pictures of me that they had taken of the guys where I was cropped out.

"Tony Perry of Pierce The Veil was seen getting cozy with Lina Fuentes at the APMAS. We have learned that little miss Lina is the baby sister of Vic and Mike Fuentes, who are also in Pierce The Veil. Lina is known as Sunshine but no one has seen her before up until the APMAS where she was seen canoodling with Mr. Tony Perry. It makes you wonder how long they had been together for."

Every article I read or news flash on MTV that I saw was about how I was siblings with Mike and Vic but dating Tony. One article even had the audacity to say that I was pretending to be an actual Fuentes and just using the guys for fame.

"Are you still reading that garbage?" Tony asked looking at my computer that was on the cushion next to me. I groaned as he moved the computer and sat down. "You really need to stop with this shit. It's going to eat you up inside.They are just jealous people because they can't kiss me, hug me and they definitely can't sleep in my bed every night wearing minimal clothing."

"Ew. That was the last thing I wanted to hear walking into this house." Vic said from the door with his nose scrunched up.

"Maybe you should not walk in without calling?" Tony suggested. Vic looked over at us and noticed the screen of my computer.

"You need to stop reading this crap magazine articles. They will just upset you." Vic said looking at me as Mike and Jaime walked in.

"So what are we doing today?" Jaime asked no one in general.

"Great question." I chuckled.

"You look all dolled up to go somewhere." Mike said noticing that I was wearing make-up.

"I just like to look nice sometimes." We all looked at each and our eyes fell on the TV as the guys took their seats on the couch. This was what our day was going to consist of; TV and beer along with some cuddling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lina's Outfit