Rory's Journal [Do Not Open]

April 19th, 2009

Now, at this moment, you must be wondering, "How on EARTH could he be writing in his journal if he's dead?".
Well, I could tell you that now, but I'd like to see the look on your pages when you find out yourself later on.
So, right about here, I'll tell you EXACTLY what happened after I died:
Still, all I could see was white...all I could hear was silence...
All I could feel was stillness.
For only a while it stayed this way. I felt cold one second and then hot the next as the white light slowly shifted away and my body began to lift from what felt like the hallway floor in my house. I was floating. I didn't know where I was or how high up I had gone, for I saw nothing.
Soon afterward, I felt my head wobble from side to side like I was snapping out of some sort of hypnosis. The white I saw turned to a light pale orange and the noise of children chattering and laughing together rung out overpowering the silence I once heard.
My head wobbled slower and slower. It was that same feeling you get right before you wake up from your sleep in a car.
All of a sudden my head dropped and my eyes opened. Now...this part was brilliantly astonishing.
My eyes slowly adjusted to the bright outdoors I now stood in.
This was CERTAINLY not Scotland....Certainly, it wasn't London... This was no place on earth, I realized.
It wasn't too cold, nor too warm. Not to sunny, nor to dreary. Not too windy, nor to stale..It was a land I would like to name 'Perfection'.
The laughter of the children finally made sense, for there was a park near by with all kinds of stations to play on.
Usually when you watch children play, they laugh and talk and suddenly someone falls or is shoved and they start to whine and howl like a beaten dog. Even after standing in the middle of that yard, dumbstruck, for about an hour, not ONE shoved, kicked, hit and yelled at another.
Nor did any of them fall and hurt themselves.
One child was playing in the dirt, laughing and giggling as he squeezed the cold earth in his hands. The odd thing was, he stood up and ran over to his mother (or what I assumed was his mother for she was a tall woman who resembled him in his fiery red hair) and once he did...the sight of his clothes and hands stumped me even more. Not ONE speck of dirt. Not even a small speck of dirt was on the child.
'I have gone mad...' I thought, 'Or perhaps, I'm only dreaming...' As I thought this, a young girl hopped up to me, hopping because of her shoelace. She sat down in front of me (fearless, not even suspecting me to be a murder or a kidnapper) and smiled with her perfect angelic smile.
"Sir..." She pointed to her foot. "Could you help me tie my shoe?" She started to play with her hair (her perfect golden locks of hair) as I bent down and tied it. The stranger thing was...I felt as if I hadn't even done it on my own...as if...I MUST do it..and it was as natural as breathing air to do something so kind. Her shoe all finished and tied, she ran off again to play.
Again, I say, not ONE speck of dirt. Her hair hadn't even moved into any position that looked messy or frizzy (as a child should look while hanging upside down on the monkeybars).
This has gone on long enough, I thought as I scurried to a man nearby who looked intelligent.
"Excuse me, sir!" I called, rushing to him. "Could you by any chance tell me where I am, please?" My manners surprised me.
"Of course, fine gentleman!" He exclaimed and pointed behind him. I peeked over his shoulder to see a grand castle made of all gold and silver. It sparkled and shined the same shimmer as the 'zipper' Bradley found.
"You're in the Coelestial City!" He said finally, as he chuckled. His voice was soft and sweet, it felt like my ears had a sore throat and they decided to gulp down a nice hot cup of tea. "Well, you're not IN it! You're nearby it! You can see it from here, but never reach it!" He assured. I nodded, pretending I knew what he meant...finally I gave up and in and asked.
"What exactly do you mean, sir?" Again, my manners were scaring me.
"Well, YOU died! And once you die as a Coelestian, you naturally go here! Its like Heaven only for those who devoted their lives to being constellation and/or 'gods' and 'goddesses'. (Who really are just half annunakian and half human)." He said this with his hand over the right side of his mouth as if he was telling a secret. "I see you were a constellation! Is that correct?" He asked, peering into my eyes closerer and closerer.
"Uh, actually.." I replied, a bit freaked out at his peering, "I'm just a human..." At this, his constant chuckling stopped..His peering faded. I heard the children's laughter behind me come to a stop. Turning around to see why they ended their merry games, I realized I wasn't in the same place as I was before. It was dark and cold, the wind rushing through the dead black trees. The ground was a dark grey and the playset had now turned into an abandoned swingset and a depressing slide. I turned back around to ask the jolly man what had happened only to see that the jolly man had left and something NEW had come..just like the creepy playset.
The jolly man had turned into a strange, tall man who looked as if he stepped right out of a funeral from his eulogy. One of those creepy, pale, black-haired lads who are just the freakiest of them all. He stared down at me, his eyebrows slowly scrunching into rage. In an unnatural way, he quickly bent down and began speeding through words I didn't understand. He talked as if he was on fastforward. Tilting his head from side to side like a parrot would, he finally ended his long speech. Finally, he talked in a normal tone of voice that was sweet sounding,
"Rory..." He said, grabbing me by the shoulders and lifting me up. He seemed normal for awhile before her began violently rattling me around and shouting in a demonic screeching voice, "WAKE UP!" I squeaked, in horror, and squeezed my eyes, never wanting to see him again.
The yelling and rattling went on and on and felt as if it would never end when finally, the rattling slowed down to a gentle shake and the hollering down to a small whisper. I opened my eyes again, slowly, blinking. I heard a sound that sounded like a high pitch beeping. I felt something over my face that felt like plastic.
My eyes finally adjusted to the real world,
I was in a hospital with a man standing over me attempting to wake me up from my sleep.