Twist of Fate

Three

"Are you sure it's ok if we stay here?" Jeff asked for about the 500th time.

His best friend Shannon Moore laughed, "Yes Jeffery darling. You can stay as long as you want. I have plenty of room now quit asking!"

Jeff sighed and stared out of the window. He was beginning to feel numb from the news of the destruction his home and his life.

Shannon glanced at Jeff, a sinister smile spreading across his face, "You know what you need Jeffy?"

"What do I need Shan?"

Shannon's smile spread farther across his face, "You need a drink. No you need two or three or even TEN drinks!"

Jeff smiled. He appreciated Shannon's attempt to make him feel better. God only knew he needed a drink. Or six. "Yeah. Ok fine. But just a few. I'm not walking back into your house drunk you got it?"

Shannon nodded. Trish could deal with the insanity of wrestling life. She was a former diva herself. She hated the rampant drinking and partying that seemed to follow Shannon Matt and Jeff wherever they went. "Don't worry mi amigo. My compadre. My Bro! You don't have to get drunk. Just enough to get your mind off of everything."

Jeff nodded. It sounded like a good enough idea. "Who else is coming?"

Shannon thought for a moment. "Well Jerico is cause the whole thing was actually his idea. And so is Matt and Ashely, and Michelle McCool and Jamie Nobel and CM Punk."

Jeff smiled. That was a hell of a guest list. He knew they were in for a wild night. Let the therapeutic drinking begin!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long. Been writing another story too XD

Comment = Love!