Forever Ends Alone

The Dreams (Damon's side)

I layer on the tour bus that night while everyone was out doing their usual thing. My anxiety usually kicked in, and I bailed on the plans we would make to go out to eat. While I was creeping on twitter I started to think about Emily. All I could think was I wish we would have talked more. Its not that I was one of those guys that only wanted girls for a quick screw, and then push them away. No I'm the type of guy to actually have a relationship, and keep a girl happy. The only thing that kept getting in my way was the fact that I'm awkward. I've never been anywhere close to even having a girlfriend. I don't even know if I would know how to keep a relationship. Twitter was a blur right now I couldn't concentrate at all, but my head kept telling me to find this beautiful girl on twitter and keep my promise that I will be her friend. My heart stopped tho, I can't be her friend? Your silly Damon if you even think that's possible you'll fall for her, and make all your other fans sad. Wait why should I worry about that? If their truly my fans they'll support me through everything, and let me and Emily be happy. Her name tasted so sweet on my tounge. Emily I repeated. Could I redo this day? Could I tell this girl that she's beautiful, and I would love to take her out? Probably not. I rolled over to face the tour bus wall, and fell asleep thinking of Emily.