Forever Ends Alone

why does this hurt so bad (Em's side)

School was starting soon which meant these were the last days of summer, and my heart was still carrying a heavy pain. If Damon ever thought about me I would never know. He would never know if I thought about him either. Which I did he was the subject always on my mind. Trying to forget him was impossible. That's like trying to forget your mom or dad. You could never forget someone you love. Those eyes of his were always the first things on my mine. The dreams I've had about him since the say we met were unbelievable. Sometimes I would wake up thinking they were real. Getting really excited only to let myself down again with the truth that I would never have anything with Damon. I started to write little notes on my laptop about him. Its crazy, but when you fall for someone you can't let that person ever slip away. There was that song he told me about was the song in listened to everyday. It was like my national anthem. "Em why are you always upset?" my mom would question everyday. "nothing mom. Just missing warped tour." I would reply. She believed me, but if she actually knew the truth she would think I was completely crazy. You never knew a true heart ache until you meet someone and never get to see them ever again.