Status: I'm not the best on keeping up on things like posting regularly so I'm sorry if the posts are kind of sporadic :)

A Ghost in the Winds

Prologue

What does it mean to exist in this world? When time keeps going and going and you have no say in what happens. You do what you’re meant to over and over and over. Every day the same thing and over time you become monotonous and lose what it means to be human. I envy humanity. I used to be loved and able to tell you how I felt but words like happy and sad have been lost to me. When you’ve lived through tragedy after tragedy and death after death the world slips into an emotionless shell, and I’m grateful. No longer do I feel the guilt or anger of destroying an innocent person’s life. I’ve broken families and pushed people to the point that they can’t take it anymore. Over these centuries that I’ve been “alive” I’ve taken children, parents and significant others and I’ve caused anger and sadness that cannot be matched. I am the shadow in the closet that children are scared of and no one can explain why, I’m the chill that you get when you’re walking alone in the still night. I’m your worst nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
WoOoOoOo! The journey begins!