Oh, Catastrophe.

prologue.

Dave ran his hand through his hair before he fell to his knees, he shook his head and felt exhaustation take over his body. He and his friends have been searching hours for their missing friend and in less than fourty eight hours was his wedding.

Brandon placed his hand on Dave's shoulder and shrugged, Dave looked up at his friend and sighed. Brent shook his head furiously.

"The girls told us not to fucking come here, we should've fucking listened! Why didn't we fucking listen?!? Look! Hayden is missing teeth and has a god awful face tattoo. You look like fucking Ronnie Radke." Brent said angrily, everyone looked at him and tried not to laugh at the Ronnie Radke comment. Dave held back his laughter.

"Listen guys, we'll just go looking for Andy in the morning, I think we should head back to the hotel and get some sleep." Benn spoke up, Dave shook his head.

"We shouldn't stop.."
"But Dave, we need sleep."
"We need to find Andy!"
"Dave..we're exhausted, you're exhausted."

"Benn...Dave, c'mon guys." Hayden intervened. Dave got up from kneeling and they all looked around.

"Does anyone know where we are?" Dave said asked. The 4 men that were surrounding him all shook their heads, Dave sighed and they all started walking, hopingly walking towards civilization.