Storm Warning

Fourteen.

Before we knew it, Mom and Avery headed back to Cole Harbour. I was really going to miss them, but I had gotten use to their goodbyes, even if there weren’t easy.

Summer was almost half over, I still had about another month and half before school would start again. Sidney had almost roughly the same amount of time before training camp started. We enjoyed our time together.

We spend quite a bit of time together. We had a lot of fun before we both had to get serious again.

We even took a quick trip up to visit Kris, Cate and the adorable little Alex in Montreal. Kris and I had a special friendship, we both had a very special mutual friend in, Luc Bourdon. Kris and I knew each other before I came to Pittsburgh. I meet Luc while he was still in the QMJHL playing for the Moncton Wildcats. Luc was the most kindest and caring person I had ever met, we became so close within months of knowing each other.

Luc would have been protective over me with this while Sidney issue, or any guy for that matter. Kris knew this, which is why he made sure I was always okay and made sure to keep Sidney in line. I was so lucky to have had Luc in my life and now Kris.

We had a couple more Fan events through out summer, I helped with most of them. It was always nice to see Sidney around the fans, especially the kids. He was just adorable with them and it was super cute how excited they were to met Sidney.

That subject of children came up a few times, but I wasn’t ready for that quite yet. We had a few people ask. I knew that I wanted to finished school and have a career somewhat started before I ever though about started a family. Sidney was still focused on his hockey career, he wanted another Stanley Cup.

I wanted to be married or at least engaged before I happen to get pregnant as well. That was another subject that would come up a lot, especially with other people asking. We hadn’t been together for a year yet, and I still wanted to live with something before all that. We weren’t just there yet and we were fine with it. We just took the questions and suggestions that came out way and nodded our heads and smiled.

As the days of summer were going by, Sidney and I started to have that, should we move in together talk.
“You are here almost every night anyway.” Sidney said. “It’s more room for you.”
“But is it a good idea? I don’t want to ruin anything.” I asked.
“When you are mad, you can go to one side or the house and I will go to the other.” Sid said.
“I’m being serious. I don’t want to go back to when we use to fight all the time.” I said.
“I think we are way past that now. We both know what we want. We want to be with each other.” Sidney began. “I think it’s time to take that to the next step.”
“Smooth Crosby.” I said.

He walked over to me, wrapped me in his arms and pulled me in close.
“We are ready for this. I know I am.” He said.
“I am too.” I told him.
He kissed my forehead.

It was official. We were going to be living together, I had a year left with school and then who knows were I would end up. I knew where my hearted wanted me to.

Summer was almost over and we decided to we wanted to have the move done with by the time school and training camp started. It would be too much do try and do with all of that going on.

The girls were over to help me pack up the apartment. It was going to be weird not living a few doors down from them.

“I hope Sidney is ready for our visits.” Brittany said.
“He has no idea what he is in for.” Sam said.
“Thankfully it is a big house.” I said.
“It’s going to so weird not being able to jump come over anytime we want.” Sam said.
“You still can.” I told them.
“Well, we know. It’s weird you won’t be close anymore.” Sam said.

It took a few days, but I had everything packed up from my tiny little apartment. It was bitter sweet, I would miss this place but I was ready for this step with Sidney.

“How many shoes can one girl possibly own.” Sidney asked while I was unpacking and basically taking over his closet.
“Not all of us own three pairs of shoes.” I told him.
“You have four pairs of the same shoes.” He said.
“They are different colors. They go with different outfits.” I said.
“I have no idea what I have gotten myself into.” He said walking out of the room. I had to laugh.

A little while later, I was walking out of his bedroom, well now I guess, our bedroom and headed towards the kitchen. I could hear him talking to someone on his phone.

“Does Cate have like the same pair of shoes in different colors. I’m gonna need a bigger closest for her stuff. Who knew this girl had so much stuff.”

I knew he was talking to Kris so all I could do was laugh once again. He wouldn’t have had to deal with this with Taylor since she was too young and then he moved away.

“Do you want to go out for dinner. I don’t feel like cooking.” Sidney said.
“I really don’t look that good for being in public.” I said.
“You look great all the time.” Sidney began. “I can go grab take out if you want.”
“I would love that. I am getting tried.” I said.

Sidney left the house. My mom called wanting updates on the how the move went. We chatted for a while and then Sidney was back, so I said my goodbye to her.

“Thank you.” I said.
“You are welcome.” He said.
“Movie and couch tonight.” I asked.
“Sounds good to me.” Sid said.

“I’ll let you pick the movie, since I messed up the closest today.” I said. He laughed and found something on Netflix.

We cuddled on the couch.

“I like this.” Sidney said.
“We get to do this all the time now. Aren’t you excited.” I said.
“This is going be an interesting, getting use to this.” Sid said.
“When I have too many shows in your way,” I began. “Just remember, this was your idea.”
“I wouldn’t want anyone else here with me.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :)
xoxox.