Status: Slow updates as I have 2 other cashby fics I'm writing

You're All I Think About

Best Friends are nah?

"Guys, wake the fuck up!" Timmy, our manager yelled, the sound of his voice echoing throughout the entire bus. I rolled over and grunted as he walked by, a breeze drafting by, making me shiver. I drug the cover back up to my face ready to fall back asleep when someone crawled into bed with me. Knowing the frame, I scooted back, pressing myself into them.
"Justin, what are you doing?" I let out a breathy laugh and rolled over to see his bright orange hair, much similar to mine I must add.
"I'm just cuddling to my best friend." He laughed and rolled out of my cramped bunk, ultimately the only thing I hated about tour, besides always being on each others nerves. It's the price you pay for being a famous band that always tours. Justin walked away and to the kitchen/dining area. Austin walked up beside me and leaned in my bunk a little,
"What was that about, lan?" Austin whispered.
"He's just being my best friend, Aus." I said, dragging out 'Aus' as much as I could. Austin has been my best friend much longer than Justin had and undeniably, we had a greater connection, but sometimes I feel like he gets jealous of how close we are.
I hopped out of bed and walked to the lounge area and took a seat, resting my feet on the table in front of me. Austin strolled through the door and shut it. I wonder what's so important that he can't say it in front of everyone else. This puzzled me, but Austin just took a seat next to me.
"Wanna watch a movie?" was the first thing that flowed out of his mouth. I was not expecting that one bit.
"Uh-y-yeah sure." I managed to stutter out. He got up from the black hole that we called the couch and put in 500 days of summer.
"This okay?" He whispered as he sat back down. He turned the lights down and the movie began to play through the speakers. I couldn't help but to feel nervous. I just shook my head to agree with it and then I adjusted and got comfortable for the next 2 hours.
"Hey Aus, why have we been watching movies all day?" I ask, after watching 3 movies and ultimately, not moving all day.
"I thought we needed some best friend time." He said and turned his head to look out of one of the few windows in the lounge. I saw something in his eyes, maybe sadness, maybe desperation. Who knows?
"Oh okay." I mumbled and went to walk back to my bunk. Austin grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him, making me trip and fall into him. My face began to blush and I turned my head to conceal it.
"Awe, you're so cute when you blush!" Austin said as he wrapped his long arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. He too soon let go and left me in the lounge as he left to the front. I slowly approached the bunk area and climbed into my desolate sleeping quarters. You can't even consider this a bed. I drifted off to sleep with the covers up to my chin and a picture clutched in between my hands, a picture of Austin and I. I tell myself that it helps me sleep, but we both know the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just started a new fic. You should read this and it's also up on wattpad as well! Hope you enjoy the pilot chapter!