Status: Updated when possible.

Death Hill Asylum

ONE

I grunted as I walked through the door. working is terrible I hate it. But I guess i have to work as long as I do. From nine in the morning till ten at night. Everyday at the time I'm off work my arms hurt cause of the constant movement of them, when I put the fries in and out of the grease and in the little packages the fries go in at McDonalds.

I need all the money I can get so That two story house I want will be mine. McDonalds is the only job that let me work for them. The rest of the jobs wouldn't hire me because my friend was murdered in 2012 on a camping trip at death hill. The woman that interview me at sonic was suspicious of me like I was involved. I wasn't with them when it happened! It severely pissed me off.

I just got home around ten thirty and went in the kitchen for a small bedtime snack. I wasn't really hungry so I just grabbed a raw hotdog in the fridge. Walked in my room down the hall to my closet and opened it. I grabbed a shirt and my P-J pants and changed into them. Doing that my eyes noticed a light green glow. Moving some things to the side of my closet, it was a necklace with a little bead in the middle....thats what was glowing. Picking it up it stopped glowing, but my veins lit up light green and was moving up my arm. After a second, I got this horrible headache! So then I got in bed and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im justin and I'm a new writer on This site and this is my first story.
It might not be that good cause I'm still new to this.