Status: Updated when possible.

Death Hill Asylum

TWO

I couldn't explain what happened next. It was like a purple vortex twisting and turning in a circle. Then i woke up. I had another headache but not as worse as the first one I had earlier. I was looking up at the stars and tree tops wondering where the hell I was.

Leaning up felt like the worst that happened to me so far. It felt like someone stabbed in the back with a shank or a small knife. It didn't feel at all. I stood up on my feet and looked around. It was really foggy and dark .I could only make out trees surrounding me. I was in a forrest that covered over two hundred miles. Having another look around I asked "hello"! No one answered.

Really freaked out I started walking along this dirt path in front of me. I heard rustling in the bushes and leaves behind me so I walked faster. Then there was footsteps. Scared, I turned and looked but nothing was there. I kept walking and hearing noises on the way. I walked faster and faster till i was running. Out of breath I stopped and i was breathing really heavy. While looking up I noticed two headlights ten feet away. I walked towards the lights. As I got closer I made the car out as a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It must have been black or a dark blue, I could't tell which. Walking to the car door, a rotten smell hit my nostrils.

The window was all the way down and as I got closer the smell got stronger. I looked in the window and couldn't believe what I saw.
The driver was dead and so was his passenger. With blood all over his face the guy in the drivers seat had no eyes, like they where ripped from his face, same as the passenger.

Since the window was down I unlocked the door and opened it. I looked on the steering wheel, no keys. I reached over and opened the glovebox, there was a key. Thinking and hoping it went to the car, i turned it over and it said Death Hill Asylum security office.

I took a couple of steps back and looked at the Jeep." Wait a minute". "This is my friends Jeep! And this guy looks like him"! I didn't know what was going on. I moved over to the other door on the left side of the car. I found a video camera and checked to see if it had batteries. Two batteries sitting in the battery slots. I checked in the seat and found a pack of batteries. I shut the door, but the passenger door opened. I heard feet drop and hit the ground. When the thing started walking I didn't know where to hide. The thing got to the back of the car and I hid under it. I slowed down my breathing and quit moving. This person stopped at the side of the car and kneeled. I slowly slid out from under the car. The passenger stuck his head down and saw me. It gave out a loud screech. I moved faster and ran in the woods...