Live every second

Courage

Tom's POV

What to say, what to say. Well lets start at the beginning. Bill is my twin brother. We have been through everything together. I'm in love with Bill. I know its 'wrong' but I can't help how I feel. My palms were sweating as I walked into the Kitchen, finding Bill sitting at the table. I took a deep breath in, letting the stale air sit in my lungs for a second before breathing out.

Bill's POV

I sat at the kitchen table a while before Tom walked in. When I heard his footsteps my heart faltered for a second, thinking of his face gave me goosebumps. When he trudged into the kitchen he sat next to me looking incredibly nervous, worried, and a bit sad. God even when he looked worried he was adorable. If you can't tell, I'm in love with my brother. I understand that its incest, but its just how I feel. I don't know how long I have had these feelings, but long enough for them to turn into love.

I asked him what was wrong and all he said was "I need to tell you something."

"You know you can tell me everything Tom! I'm always here for you." I said reassuringly

"Promise you won't hate me when I say it?"

"Nothing could make me hate you. I love you no matter what."

"Well I kinda.....I.....I love you." He said quickly

"Is that all?" I laughed. "God I thought something was really wrong. Of course you love me. We're brothers."

"No I mean...I love you. As more then a brother. I get turned on when you cuddle up to me when were watching a scary movie, I dream about you....doing things to me, Bill.....I love you!" He almost whispered.

I just sat there in shock. He looked at me with tears in his eyes, and said "You promised you wouldn't hate me."

"I don't hate you Tom. Oh my god, I love you so much. C-can I......can I kiss you?"

Tom looked at me in shock. Mouth wide open, staring at me.

"I...I....I can't...I mean.....I-" He stumbled out. But before he finished whatever what we has rambling on about I kissed him hard on the lips. He didn't kiss back for a second, but then he lunged in and deepened the kiss.

We pulled away after a good moment of kissing, and I pulled him into my room. I pushed him on my bed and pulled off my shirt. He just sat there, staring at me. It wasn't like he had never seen my torso before, but it was never like this. I jumped back on top of him and kissed him again. He put his hands on the back of my neck pulling me into the kiss more, while my hands rested on his hips. God this was amazing.

After he had won dominance in the kiss, he flipped us over, so he was on top. I started to un button his button up shirt, wanting this to go further. Apparently so did he, because he helped me with each button. Once his shirt was off, I flung it onto the floor, not caring where it landed. My hands now roamed his bare chest, his hands struggling with my jeans. I lifted up my hips to ease his job of taking them off. In one swift movement, he yanked them off, leaving me in just my boxers. Tom looked down at them, noticing I had a very hard erection. I turned bright red, and he just smirked.

"I can fix that you know" He said seductively. With that he attacked my neck with kisses and love bites. I was sure that he was going to leave a mark.

He made his way down my chest, with little kisses, stopping at my boxers. He pulled his head back up at me and whispered "This silly little road block is stopping me from making you feel soo good.". And while he said it he was playing with the elastic band of my boxers.

Again he quickly took them off, just as he had with my jeans. He looked me up and down and said "Do you know how long I've wanted to do this to you?"

"To long" I said with a smirk on my face. He got up from the bed and pulled his jeans off. He left the room for just a second, rummaging through the drawers right outside my door. He came back with something in his hand, a tube of something. It took me a moment, but I realized what he had just gotten. It was lube. This night was getting better and better.

I pulled him back down on top of me, kissing him again. Only this time I won the battle. I let my tongue explored his mouth, the whole thing new to me. The only thing I knew was that this felt so right, but I knew it was so wrong. I didn't let that stay in my mind long, as I knew it would kill the moment within seconds.

He ground his hips against mine. I was so ready for this. "Do you want to take or should I?" I asked him.

He looked a little nervous "Actually...you would be my first if I....I've never really....done it with a guy before." He blushed at his last sentence.

"I can take if you want. Anything to make you more comfortable." I said to him caressing his face in my hands.

"No. I want to. I want this. I want you." When he said that he looked right in my eyes. I could tell he had loved me for a long time, like I have loved him.

I said nothing, but I pulled him down for just one more kiss. He moaned into it and pulled away after a moment or two. I sucked on his neck after that, playing with his boxers with my fingers.

"Bill," He groaned. I whipped off his boxers and looked at him and all his glory. What he said in all those interviews was right. He was bigger then me.

We kissed a bit longer until I felt Tom flip us over once more, so I was on top. I reached for the lube on the night stand. I held it in my hand for a second, making sure Tom still wanted to do this. "Ready?" I said, as I squirted some of the substance on two of my fingers. He just nodded his head, looking a little scared. I noticed the look in his eyes and said "I won't hurt you. Trust me Tomi." I opened his legs a bit, before asking him "Are you sure you want to do this? I don't mind at all if you don't."

"No Bill, I want this more then anything." He said. I positioned my finger at his entrance, before looking in his eyes. He nodded for me to push in, so I did. I didn't see to much pain in his face, so I put in another finger. He winced a bit, but nothing serious.

"Are you seriously a virgin Tom? You don't feel like it." I said surprised.

"I am pretty sure I would remember having sex with a guy, Bill" he said lightly, trying to forget about the pain he was about to experience.

Tom' s POV

To be truthful I was scared. I wasn't sure about how much this was about to hurt, but I was expecting a lot of pain. Just as I got used to having two of Bill's fingers in me, he started pulling out and pushing back in. But in the middle of the second push, he started scissoring his fingers. He said it wouldn't hurt that bad? Well, it hurt like a bitch. After a while of that, I got used to it. I guess Bill noticed that it didn't hurt anymore, because he pulled his fingers out, and opened up the tube again. Squirting a more then generous portion into his hand. I guess he was trying to make this less painful for me.

Once he was done with spreading it over his length he positioned himself again at my entrance. I nodded my head, as to tell him to start in. He started kissing me hard, when he pushed into me. I groaned in pain and he asked if I was okay, and If I wanted to stop. "No no Bill, just keep distracting me" I mumbled into his mouth. He nodded slightly, and kissed me, fighting for dominance. I won over him, and he didn't fight back. He just moved his tongue out of the way. Then I noticed that he was fully in me. Oh how I had longed for this moment. It didn't hurt as much as I would have though, but it still felt like my ass was on fire. After a couple minutes of Bill letting me get used to him, and me kissing him viciously, I told him he could move.

He was biting his lip to keep from moaning, and pulling in and out of me. After about the third or fourth time of him pushing into me, I moaned involuntarily. he had hit something inside me that made my whole body feel cold an on fire at the same time.

"Harder, right there" I moaned again. I wrapped my legs around the back of his thighs, to help him push deeper inside me. At this point he let out a deep moan I could tell he had been holding in for a while. "I'm close" he whispered to me.

He laughed, making me feel less experienced then him for the first time. He put his hand around my hard on, and pumped in time with his thrusts. It just drove me crazy to think it was Bill's hand on my dick, not mine. "Oh god Bill, I'm gonna come soon" I said

"Wait for me Tommi"

"Can't hold....much longer" I moaned. And within three pumps and thrusts, we both came. Bill inside me, and me in Bill's hand. Bill pulled out of me slowly, as not to hurt me. Instead of cleaning the cum off his hand with a tissue, he licked it.

"Oh GOD Bill, are you trying to turn me on again?" I asked half moaning, even though I was exhausted from what had just gone on.

"Maybe" he said, in a quiet and very seductive voice.

After that we just lied down on the bed, staring at each other. It was perfect, silent, and loving. I could feel Bill drifting off to sleep when he said "Tommi.....you're.....amazing. You're so tight, and god did it feel good to do what I have only dreamed about doing to you."

"Mmmm, I never thought I'd actually get you to take my ass virginity" I said with my eyes closed. After I said that neither of us spoke. We drifted off to sleep, both naked, and tired from the love we expressed for one another.

We just about slept through the whole next morning when we heard the front door opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a new writer, and I'm not really sure where I'm going with this. I don't know whether to leave it here, or write another chapter!
Tell me if I should continue this.
No comments = no updates = no more twincest =P
Constructive criticism is mush appreciated!