Live every second

Someone wants it bad

Tom's POV

"I want you" Bill whispered.

"B-but w-what abo-" I stuttered.

"Tommi, I got over it. I know she was just a nobody. Just...please...." Bill told me. I nodded and smashed our lips together. I walked us to my bedroom, and Bill pushed me onto the bed. He took off his shirt, and jumped on top of me. He straddled my waist, and pinned my arms above my head.

"Somebody wants it bad huh?" I whispered.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this. I want to fuck your brains out" He told me. I growled at the thought, smashed our lips together. Our teeth clashed and our tongues tangled, but it wasn't bad. It was lustful. I ground our hips together, hoping I wasn't going to far, but Bill moaned and ground his against mine.

He still had my hands pinned over my head, so I couldn't touch him, but I wanted to strip his pants off right that fucking second. He began to kiss down my jaw, making his way to my collar bone. He let go of my hands, and pulled off my shirt. His lips traveled down my chest, making their way across my very hard, and still clothed, length.

He came back up to my jaw, and sucked on my neck. I moaned as he found my week spot, and bucked my hips into his. His soft lips pulled away from my neck, and re-attached them to my lips. He took my wrists, and placed them on his hips. I was careful of his tattoo, but still managed to slide down his pants a bit.

"Mmm, Tommi. Lets get on with this" He said, ripping his shirt and pants off. I did the same, and lied back on the bed. He walked over to the table by my bed, and pulled out some lube. He came back to the side of my bed, and stripped himself of the last piece of clothing adorning his body.

Licking his lips, he climbed back on top of me, and played with the rim of my boxers. "Mmm, Bill...enough teasing!" I moaned out. He whipped off my boxers, and spread my legs a bit.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded, and prepared myself for the pain that was about to ache my whole body. Bill put the greasy substance on three of his fingers, but only slid in two. The pain wasn't as bad as last time, but it still stung. He began to move them in and out a bit, then scissoring them. Once I moaned out in pleasure, Bill added another finger.

I felt like my ass was on fire. Still not as bad as last time, but it still hurt like a bitch. "Can I..?" Bill asked me, straddling my thighs. I nodded again, and Bill grabbed my hand. He slowly made his way in, and I groaned out in pain.

Bill stayed where he was, and let me settle to the feeling. Once I have him the thumbs up, he began to move slowly in and out. He moaned in pleasure, but quickly shut his mouth. "Its okay Bill. I know how it feels" I told him, as he slowly blushed.

"I just feel bad that your in pain, and I uhhh I'm moaning my head off" He said. Just as he finished his sentence, I moaned involuntarily.

"Oh god! Right there!" I screamed. He had found the magic button inside of me, that sent shivers up my spine. Bill quickened his pace, and began to loosen his grip in my hand. We were both moaning like whores.

I lifted my hand from the bed, and grabbed my throbbing hard-on. Bill saw this and slapped my hand away. He replaced my hand with his, and began to pump me. "I'm so close Tommi" He moaned.

"Me too" Within moments of that exchange, we both came. Bill slowed his pace, and let us both ride out our orgasms. He pulled out eventually, and lied by my side.

He whispered "I love you" in my ear, and snuggled up to me.

"I love you too" I whispered back. We both fell asleep on the bed, exhausted from the events that just passed.

Bill's POV

I woke up at about five in the afternoon, in Tom's bed. He wasn't there with me, so I guessed he woke up a bit before me. So I got out of my bed, and pulled on my boxers. I limped my way out to the kitchen, where I heard Tommi.

"Well hey there sleepy head. Ready to call Chloe's mom?" He asked.

"Shit, I totally forgot about that!" I said. I quickly hobbled my way back to my pants, and pulled her phone number out of my pocket. I walked back into the kitchen, and grabbed the phone from Tommi.

I dialed the phone, and put it to my ear. It rang once, twice, three times before who I guessed was Mrs. Lewis (Chloe's mom) picked up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hello. My name is Bill Kaulitz, and I promised Chloe I'd call you tonight" I explained.

"Oh my god. She was serious?" She said, basically talking to herself. "Well hello then! I'm Mrs. Lewis, but you can call me Ruthi"

I laughed a bit, then continued with the nature of my call. "I told Chloe that I would love to give her singing lessons. Is that all right with you?"

"Of course! Now what days are you open?"

"Well, Chloe would be the only one I teach, so basically any day" I told her.

"Chloe has swim meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So what about Mondays?" She asked.

"That sounds perfect"

"Now, whats your price?"

"I really insist you don't pay me. This is just for fun"

"You really are an extraordinary boy. No wonder she admires you so much"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome. And I hate to say it, but I must be going now. I have an appointment to tend to"

"Alright. Before you leave, is there any way I could talk to Chloe?"

"Of course, just one moment" She said, obviously about to cover the receiver with her hand. "CHLOE.....BILLS ON THE PHONE FOR YOU" She screamed.

I heard a bunch of thudded foot steps, and then muffled voices. Chloe then appeared on the other end of the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Chloe!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god! It really is you! I thought my mom was joking!" She spat out quickly.

"Yeah, its really me. Me and your mom talked, and I'm going to be at your house every Monday for a while. Well at least until I go on tour"

"Really? Awesome! Well I gotta go soon. I have to go to a swim meet"

"Yeah. Your mom told me about you swimming"

"S-she did? What'd she say?"

"Just that your pretty serious about it. I think its cool"

"Y-you do? Oh....cool. Well I gotta go! I'm gonna be late!"

"Okay, see you on Monday!"

"See you then"

"Bye"

"Bye" I put down the phone, and smiled. I placed the phone back in its rightful place, and walked over to Tom. I kissed kis lips lightly, and said "I love you"

"I love you too Billa" He told me.

That was the first time he had called me that since we were little, but I loved it. I smiled and looked at Tom's face. He was looking down at the floor, and blushing. "Thats the first time you've called me that since we were still in grade school"

He continued to look at the floor, and blushed even more. "I love it" He lifted his head, and smiled. He kissed my lips again softly, and rested his forehead on mine.

We stood their for a while, loving the embrace we were in. After a while, we were both hungry. Tommi made something for both of us, and then we went to bed. We were still tired, and needed rest for tomorrow.

I mean we were going to get Allie's piercings, so we had to be awake!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking soo long!
I went to camp, then I went to Canada, then I went to another camp..then I worked on this!!!
I love you alll!
PLEASE COMMENT!