Live every second

Alone Time

Bill's POV

Wow.....Georg took that pretty well. Even I didn't expect that from him.

Right now all three of us are sitting in a cafe, talking about bands we liked. We had been out for a while, shopping, talking, walking around. Georg looked at his clock, and said "Wow, five already? I guess I missed you guys a little more then I realized. Well, I better get going, I have a long drive home." he laughed

"Bye! See you soon!" I yelled.

"Catch you later Georg" Tom said, relieved about how the day had gone. We got in my car, and Georg got in his. He pulled out first, driving in the opposite direction. I pulled out and started home when Tom started rubbing my crotch. I moaned at his touch, but said "Tom! I'm driving, do you want to kill is both?!"

"No, but I just wanted to touch you so badly. I have had to wait all day to do anything, and I just can't hold back anymore." Tom whispered in my ear. I moaned again, and he grinned like an idiot. I guess he got what he wanted, because I was hard as a rock. God did I want to be in his tight ass right now. Fortunately we made it the rest of the way home without crashing. But once we pulled up to the apartment building, Tom pulled me inside. We got onto our flat, and Tom attacked my lips. I licked his bottom lip, for the second time today, asking for entrance. He obviously let me in, letting my tongue explore his mouth. It had been less then six hours, but I just loved the feel of his mouth.

He moaned into the kiss, and pulled away to start at my neck. I moaned loudly, which just provoked him to suck harder. I played with the hem of his shirt, and he immediately lifted his hands. We only parted long enough to get his shirt over his head. We were only inside the door frame of our flat, so I walked him backwards into the living room, and pushed us backwards onto the couch. I was now underneath him, and was going to let him do the work tonight. He had total control over me. He pulled my shirt over my head, throwing it onto the floor. He ground our hips together, causing unbearable friction. I moaned again, louder this time. He had stopped sucking my neck, pleased with the mark he had left, and started on my bare, ghostly white chest.

I shoved my hands in his back pockets, groping his ass. I walked backwards, letting my body weight carry us down onto the couch. He rubbed my hard on, only turning me on even more. He struggled with the button on my jeans, and I fought back the urge to help him. Like I said, he was doing all the work tonight.

He eventually got them off and just looked me up and down. I guess he was still getting used to seeing me like this. He still had his jeans on, but I wasn't going to bother. I knew we weren't going to have sex tonight, but at least I got to see him.

He pulled off his jeans, and I just lied there. He finally noticed that I wasn't doing anything and asked "Are you going to do anything?"

"You have my total control, anything you ask me to do, within reason of course, I will do." I said seductively, with a smirk on my face. With that he just placed himself back on top of me, and started kissing me again. Pulling my hands into the sides of his boxers he moaned again. I stuck my tongue into his mouth, without even asking for entrance. Then I remembered that I wasn't doing anything. God how was Tom so irresistible?

I purposefully lost the battle for dominance, letting Tom explore my mouth. His tongue messaging mine. I moaned, so much so that Tom smiled. His hands suddenly plunged into my boxers and grabbing onto my hard on. I gasped at the sudden contact, but he just kept on kissing me. He had one hand on my face, and the other down on my crotch. He started pumping me.

"Tommi.....where...did you....learn to do this?" I moaned. He pumped faster then before.

I felt the warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Oh god" I exclaimed. When I came I was screaming his name. I didn't really care if the neighbors heard, I just loved him so much.

He did like I did last time, catching my load in his hand, and licking it up. "Are you trying to turn me on again?" I asked him, like he had asked me, still panting.

"Yes sir." He whispered, seductively. He stayed close to me, his hot breath on my neck. He bit his lip as he let his hands roam his own body. Dear god this was sexy. He started moaning at his own touch, letting his hands go from his neck all the way down to the inside of his thighs. He moaned again. I quickly replaced his hands with mine. They roamed his body, the same places his had been before. He moaned louder at my touch then his. He has straddling my hips, and I lowered myself , so my head was at his crotch. I pulled down his boxers, so he was there in all his glory before me. I was still shocked by his size. But without hesitation, I took him in my mouth. He moaned at the sudden contact, not expecting me to do that.

I pushed him deeper into my mouth, and sucked him. My tongue played with him, teasing at his slit. He moaned my name, and tried to buck his hips, but I caught him before I gaged.

"Sorry" He gasped out. I laughed a little, causing vibrations to be sent up his body. He moaned even louder. I sucked him harder when he took my hair in his hands. I could tell he was close even if he didn't say it. He finally came in my mouth, and I swallowed it all. When he regained enough breath to speak, he caressed my face and said "Bill, I don't know how long I have loved you, but I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I love you more then anything in the world."

He leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. No lust, just love. "I....I love you too. And if I spent the rest of my life with you, I would be the happiest man in the world." I whispered.

We got up from the couch, putting on our boxers, not bothering to put our pants back on. I went to go find where Tom's shirt had landed. I found it in the hallway, the door still open. God I hope no one heard us, that would be so embarrassing. I picked up his shirt, and went to his room to put it away. I didn't see him in there, so I guessed he was in the kitchen getting something to eat. I went back to my room to put my pajama bottoms on. I never slept with pajama tops on. I've never liked the feel of them. They just make you hot and uncomfortable while you're sleeping.

I went into my room and put away my shirt in my hamper. I turned around to get into bed when I jumped a bit. Tom was in my bed, already half asleep. He turned onto his side, and looked at me. "What? I said I love you, we've slept together, and I don't get to sleep in your bed? Now Bill, thats just cruel." he smiled.

I laughed "Of course you can sleep in my bed Tommi. You just scared me. I didn't know you were in here" I told him. I got into bed and snuggled next to him. He was so much warmer then me. I fell asleep like that, as did he.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = love!
No comments = No updates!