Live every second

Revealed

Tom’s POV
The next day I woke alone in bed. I heard the shower running and smiled, getting myself up and walking to the bureau. I sighed contently, and almost nervously when I remembered what I had promised myself I would do today. I picked my pants up from the floor and ruffled through the pockets, raking out the small velvet box I had hid in there the night before. I smiled, about to open it when Bill walked out of the en suit bathroom and looked at me. He was stark naked, probably thinking I was still asleep. A light blush crept up onto his cheeks and I quickly shoved the box behind my back.

“What’s that?” Bill asked.

“Nothing.” I said, trying not to get nervous.

“Oh come on. We both know I have a couple ways of making you tell me, so lets do this the easy way.” He smirked, watching my eyes roam his wet body. I walked up to him, wearing an identical smirk and kissed him passionately.

“Finish your shower and come down to the kitchen. I’ll tell you then.”

“I’ll give you this one, only because I know its something good. I can feel it.” Bill smirked triumphantly and turned towards the bathroom again. Right as he we about to go through the door he turned back and looked at me, “Unless of course, you want to join me in a shower?” He looked absolutely irresistible, but I knew I couldn’t ravage him before my plan went into action.

“You know I would under any other circumstances, but right now I’ve got things to do.” This was the point in the relationship that I loved the most. Bill and I loved each other, but we were still brothers. We knew what was on the other’s minds, which made some things a hell of a lot easier. Bill smiled again and stepped into the shower, leaving the door open as an invitation for me.

I laughed and shook my head before changing into something a little nicer and moving down to the small living room. I sat down in one of the chairs and took out the small box, practicing what I wanted to say a few times before I got it right. After about ten minutes I started to get nervous. Bill hadn’t come down yet and I was starting to think my plan wouldn’t work. I started pacing the room and thinking of all the things he could say until I heard Bill’s footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Tom?” He called.

“I-in the living room.” I stuttered.

“Why do you sound so nervous?” He laughed, now standing in the doorway “Its just me!” I nodded and smiled, almost a little relieved when I realized he was right. This was just Bill I was talking to. I stood up from my chair and stood in the middle of the room before speaking.

“I want to talk to you about,” I paused and smiled about what I was going to ask of him, which confused Bill rather quickly. “about something important.” The situation made me smiled even more, and I gestured for Bill to sit in the chair I was in moments ago, and crouched down in front of him. “You know how much I love you right?” I asked him, and he nodded, but I shook my head. “You couldn’t possibly. I can’t function, can’t live without you. You’re everything I could ask for, and more. You’re everywhere I need you to be, always by my side, or ready to pick up the phone if I’m half a world away. You make me smile just by being in the room. That” I paused “is how much I love you.”

“I love you too.” Bill cooed, sounding like he was going to tear up soon.

“Don’t cry yet, there’s still more.” I took his hand and had him stand up in front of the chair for me. I placed my left hand on his face, and left my right hand holding his, and kissed him lightly. Slowly but surely I did the thing I thought would be too cliché to do in our situation, I got down on one knee and held out the open small velvet box. I let go of Bill’s hand as they both flew to his mouth. “Bill Kaulitz, would you marry me?” I asked.
Bill’s hands didn’t move from his face while he nodded, and then he suddenly sprung out and latched onto me. The hug he gave was crushing, but fitting for the moment. “I know we can’t really get married, but I thought it should at least hold the same meaning for us as other couples.” At that point Bill smashed our lips together. I smiled into the kiss while holding him close to me, and looked him straight in the eye. “I want to stay with you forever.” I whispered to him. His eyes sparkled and my heart jumped into my throat.

“So this is what you’ve been hiding from me.” Bill said softly.

“I didn’t want to, but I couldn’t tell you what I was hiding now, could I? That would ruin the whole point.”

“I guess it would, now wouldn’t it.” He broke away from me and held out his right hand for me. I opened the small velvet box again and took the ring from the silk lining. It was beautiful, and by the glimmer in Bill’s eyes, the significant amount of money I spent on it would be worth it. The white gold ring was twisted, joined together by a simple circular diamond. A few more diamonds were set into the ring itself, just to the side of the diamond in the middle. It had taken me two hours, and three stores to find it.

I slid the ring slowly onto Bill’s ring finger and watched as it fit perfectly. We both looked up at each other for a long moment, before Bill opened his mouth to speak. “I do.” He said simply, making the smile on my face grow even wider.

“I do.” I whispered. Bill leaned slowly towards me, and I did the same. Our lips touched briefly before Bill took my left hand in his right, and pulled me with him to the door.

“Where are we going?” I asked, laughing.

“To show everyone!”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://design.jared-diamonds.com/engagement-rings/settings-with-sidestones/ring/item_58-5762.asp <--- that is the ring Tom bought =P
I hope you like this, chapter. Its the second to last one!
I'm going to do an epilogue, but then its the end. God, how sad!
*cookies to mcrmy1992* As they were the ONLY one to comment on the last chapter!