Status: completed

Tell Me It's OK

TWO

12 JULY 2014
She stood outside the door , her body tense. She shut her eyes tightly trying to get some confidence. Her hands shaking uncontrollably.
“Get a grip Bianca. He’s your husband!” she snapped softly at herself. She opened the door to his mancave. The place he now rathers wants to be than with her.
This all happened 2 weeks ago. When they found out , after a year of trying , that they can’t have children. He started becoming distant , mean , nasty with her throwing her with insults. Yelling at her with the upmost disgust. He shuts himself in his man cave , or he’s at the bar with or without his 4 best friends.
“H-hey... I uh I brought you a sandwich.”
His gaze was still lingered to the stack of papers in front of him. He was probably writing a song on how much he loathed her.
“Hmm” he mumbled , writing furiously.
She stood , lingered on the same place. He gave a sigh indicating that he was irritated with her just.... standing there.
“What?” he sneered , she was taken aback. The little confidence she had build was gone in mere seconds.
“I... uhhh... n-nothing. Sorry.” She mumbled almost running out of the room.
When she closed the door , the tears poured down her flawless face.
“What the hell is happening?” she whispered as she walked away. Off to be alone again in the big , cold house.