Status: completed

Tell Me It's OK

THREE

PRESENT :
“Why are you doing this Connie?” Brian asked . He just witnessed what happened that day. He was so nasty with her. He now has tears in his eyes from watching her cry. He hates seeing her upset but to know he was the one that caused it? Now , that’s just fucked up.
“You need to realize what you’ve done Brian. How much you hurt her. You need to see all of this before you can even think of going into that hospital room.”
“I-I can’t Connie. Please don’t make me see this.”
“Sorry. You don’t have a choice” she said and snapped her fingers

22 JULY 2014 :
The day has come – Bianca’s birthday. She was now 27. Except her day wasn’t exactly as she has planned. She wasn’t woken up with breakfast in bed – or a single red rose like other years. She didn’t get a kiss on the forehead and she wasn’t tangled in strong tattooed arms.
She was woken up by Pinkly barking outside to be let in , alone in a empty bed. The side next to her untouched and cold.
After stretching she hopped out of the bed and slipped on her robe and slippers. She walked downstairs , on her way to the kitchen she opened the front door and called for Pinkly.
The white ball of fur ran inside , she licked her mommy’s legs and barked happily. Bianca smiled and picked her up earning licks on her face.
The kitchen was empty , and quiet. Exactly like she left it last night after eating dinner alone.
She noticed Brian’s car keys wasn’t in the bowl , so he was probably gone.
After making herself breakfast she glanced at her phone she left in the kitchen to charge. It wasn’t even 9 and already she had hundreds of messages.
They were all congratulating her on her birtday. Everyone remembered except her husband. Or maybe he just doesn’t care.
A call erupted her thoughts as she sat the piece of toast back down on the plate and answered her Samsung s4.
The caller I.D said it was Joanna – her best friend and Matt’s fiancee.
“Hey” she answered.
“Happy birthday best friend!!!”
After letting out a chuckle she thanked Jo. Her eyes widened when she heard that her group of friends arranged a birthday party for her. She knows how extremely extravagant their parties can be.
“Who’s in on this?” she asked after Joanna stopped rambling about how great this party will be.
“Me , Matt , Zacky , Johnny , Jimmy , Cathy and Leana.” Bianca inhaled when she didn’t hear her husband’s name. It hurt like a bitch , to say the least.
“Oh...” she sigh , “alright. What time must I be there?”
“No , no. I’m picking you up. Birthday girl will not arrive on her own. I’m picking you up at 7. But , we’re going for a girls day now. Make it 11.”
“Alright I’ll be there” Bianca chuckled and hung up after saying goodbyes.
She might as well hang out with her girls. Her husband doesn’t have anything planned