Status: completed

Tell Me It's OK

SEVEN

05 AUGUST
Bianca noticed the lights upstairs was switched on when she drove her car into the garage. She hopped out after shutting off the ignition and shut her door.
Walking into the house every light downstairs was switched off except for the staircase lights. They switch on automatically when it becomes dark out.
She walked up to their bedroom and saw Pinkly laying in her pink bed.
She also noticed something she hasn’t seen since the announcement that she cannot have children ever.
Brian , laying in their bed. Just like old times.
“Brian?” she questioned , her voice laced with confusion.
“Hey. You worked late” he said , smiling at her. Her nose scrunched up.
She wasn’t in the mood for his fake small talk so she only nodded and went into the bathroom. She took a much needed shower trying to scrub off the day at the hospital where she works as a final year resident to become a Cardiotherastic surgeon.
After hopping out of the shower she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Putting on her pajamas.
Feeling strange she hopped in the bed sliding to the nearest end. “Come on silly. You’re gonna fall off. Come here” Brian said grabbing her gently and laying her close to him.
He shut off the TV and started kissing her neck , biting slightly at her jaw.
He knew that turned her on. Without thinking she moaned making Brian know that he’s about to get sex.