Status: completed

Tell Me It's OK

EIGHT

The next morning her alarm went off at 5 so she would be ready for work at 6. She smiled at the memories of last night. Brian actually whispered in her ear that he loved her.
She stretched her arms across the bed. Her smile instantly vanished when she felt the smpty spot next to her.
Feeling defeated she made her way to the basement and walked in softly.
“Don’t you fucking knock anymore , you inconsidered bitch?” He snapped. Her heart breaking in a million pieces.
He used her last night. He was horny and he used her. All those words he murmured was a lie – her marriage is a fucking lie.
After releasing a breath , and closing her eyes to stop the tears she spat out a ‘whatever’ and closed the door with a slam.
Her heart was breaking but she was also angry. She went to work , and spend the whole day doing what she loved – saving lives and returned home at 10pm. This time Brian wasn’t in their bedroom. She gave a bitter laugh and switched on some music from her phone. She plugged in her earphones and started doing what she had to do since the day he started being insulting.
she grabbed her 4 large sized bags and her other 3 duffle bags and began packing.
After hours and hours of packing and sorting , she was finally finished. Her bags were all stuffed , so she grabbed the first large bag with wheels and a duffle bag and led it to her car. She did so with the rest.
After everything was in her car she checked the time , seeing it was 4:30 in the morning.
Bianca wrote a note , not nearly in the mood to go and talk to Brian. She simpky left it in the kitchen since he always go down there to get a beer.

Brian
****
I love you , and I always will but I’m done being treated this way. I’m sorry , I have to do this. Hope you understand why i’m doing this. If not , well then you need to figure it out. I’m sorry I can’t give you what you want althought it isn’t really my fault.
Love forever and always
Bianca xxx

She started sobbing uncontrollably when she slipped off her wedding ring and her engagement ring.
The sobbing turned into crying and the crying turned into wailing. She kissed Pinkly goodbye and then left.
“Goodbye , Brian” she whispered as her car rolled down the driveway and onto the quiet street.
It wasn’t until she landed on the busier street going to Matt and Joana’s house that her eyes caught the truck without it’s headlights on. She swerved out , and her car tumbled down the bridge.
Everything turned black as the noise of the street and the man beside her calling 911 and issuing her to stay awake quiet down.