Status: completed

Tell Me It's OK

NINE

PRESENT
By now , the tears were falling freely. Brian sat down and buried his head in his hands. His body shook uncontrollably.
“I-I-I... can I please go back now?” he asked.
Connie sigh and nodded , “yeah you can.”
Still crying loudly , he walked back to her room. On his way he saw Matt , Jo , Zacky , Cathy , Leana Jimmy and Johnny.
“How is she?” Jo demanded.
“She’s still critical. I’m going back in. Only family can”
“You’re not fucking family” she growled. Matt calmed her , I only sigh not even going to argue.
“I’m still her husband” I mumbled my eyes casting down. When Matt nodded for me to go in I walked in. Seeing her bruised body again after witnessing what I’ve done to her made my knees weak by crying again.
I sat down burying my face in her neck.
“Baby please wake up” I said softly “I’m so fucking sorry. So , so , so sorry. Please , please forgive me. Please forgive me baby , please wake up. Please wake up. Baby please”
Her hand that rested in mine moved making me look up. Her face was crinkled , her eyes shut tightly.
“Come on baby you can do it” I whispered letting my lips linger on the back of her hand still looking at her.
“Brian...” she whispered , her voice barely reaching my ears.
“Bianca , baby you’re awake” I said.
“water” she whispered. I frantically grabbed the water and sat the straw in it. I carefully lifted her head so she could take a sip.
“Baby you’re ok. You’re ok”
She nodded , “what happened?”
“You were in a car accident. A truck driver forgot his headlights so you didn’t see him. You swerved out and the car fell to the other side of the bridge.”
“What are you doing here?”
“I-I-I... I love you Binx. This time I mean it. I did some thinking , I screwed up immensly this month. I’m so sorry. Baby believe me when I tell you how sorry I am.
She nodded , “Where’s everybody?” she asked , ignoring my statement. My heart broke slightly but I answered her anyway
“Uh they’re in the waiting room. Must I get them?”
“Please” she nodded. I scrambled to my feet.
“Uh guys , uhm she’s awake. Wants to see you.”
They all walked in happily letting me linger behind. Deciding I’d let her spend some time with them I sat back down on the waiting room couch with my head in my hands.
Connie was gone now , and it looked like Bianca still didn’t want anything to do with me so I started thinking of ways to get her to talk to me.
Of course I couldn’t think of anything luckily Zacky came out just when I was becoming desperate.
“Hey man..” my head shot up , “she wants to see you”
Feeling both panic and relief set in , I scrambled up to my feet and walked inside just when everyone started leaving the room.
“Hey baby doll..” I whispered sitting down next to her again.
She smiled her million wyatt smile , that made my knees weak.
“I love you too. I forgive you”
My heart stopped , my breath caught in my throat “wh-what?”
“I forgive you Brian Haner”
Feeling a smile break in on my face I rushed forward and kissed her like this memory will fade in 10 minutes.
“Oh God thank you. Thank you so much” I whispered and kissed her again.
She smiled , “but if you ever do it again I will cut of your dick and shove it into your mouth repeatedly so you’d die”
I smirked , there’s the girl I married.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there it is --- the end!
Please comment , and read and whatever...
I'm begging you ;)

thanks.. xx